Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Leaving Cert German (screaming my weird little head off)

Options
  • 19-11-2011 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

This year I'm going to be taking the leaving cert german exam, and while it may be a little early to start completely panicking, it's hard not to. I feel completely unprepared even for the christmas exam.

See, I take German as an extra-curric, i.e. one forty-five minute class a week. As I have done ever since first year. While I don't want to badmouth my teacher, I've never gotten any hand outs with phrases and what not for the ausserung zum thema etc. I do however have a less stress more success.

And it turns out that the exam isn't a walk in the park learning it under those conditions...it's taking me half of my total studying time just to learn the damn stuff. Now I could probably get a solid B, but I want that A, because it was the only subject I got a B in in the JC and I sorta want to prove a point.

Anyway, can anyone help me out here with the written stuff? Or anything else for that matter? What topics should I be focusing on? Can anyone help me out with politics and racism in particular, I've managed to scrape together some phrase sheets for myself but I haven't got enough vocab for those topics!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 tragic and blonde

crap, wrong section...how do I delete??? :O

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

No need to delete. We'll close it off and you'll know better next time!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement