Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boxes (Packaging)

Options
  • 19-11-2011 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm looking for recommendations for a good (and cheap) box supplier. I'm currently only looking for possibly 2 different boxes the main one I could need 5000 up to possibly 10000, the other one maybe 2000 max. I am looking for a Tuck Top style gift box, i.e. for a small gift items, Box No:1 would be approx. 100mm x 100mm x 100mm (a cube basically) the other Box No:2 would be approx 170mm x 100mm x 40mm. Ideally if price was right I would love to have them printed with company name etc... but if price is restrictive we can just stick labels on the boxes. Anyone recommend someone good here or in the UK that could supply these fast, let me know. I have come across really cheap offers from China but I'd say its a lottery with quality & delivery.

Many thanks

Woody.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭fermoycailin

You could try a few options, depending on if they are thicker outer cases or inner boxes?

Inners:
    Boxpak, Antrim
    Dollard Packaging, Dublin

Outers:
    Saica (google them)
    Smurfit, Dublin, Cork

Plenty of others too.
    You can always ask if they have something similar, so you can save on the cutters (could cost a few hundred euros)
    Best of getting labels if in a hurry. Plus labels can be printed digitally and save more on plate costs at box manufacturers.

If you want any more advice, please feel free to PM me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭maxer68

http://acecorrugated.com/products.html

if your quantities are right, these guys will be hard to beat.

forget about china unless its 100,000+ of the sizes you want

If its a size they have the cutter for, turnaround is vey quick.

Packaging components are another to look at
    http://www.packcomp.com/index.php?pr=Products

for smallquantities as a trial, alpack.ie will be best

Advertisement