Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you have 2 id's on one xbox?

Options
  • 19-11-2011 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,408 ✭✭✭

I have 2 kids and at the min they have an xbox each. I will be getting rid of one of them at christmas, Will they both be able to use the one xbox but with their own seperate accounts? My youngest is not a very good gamer and my eldest goes mad if he plays on his account and ruins his score.

I am hoping they can both play on the one xbox is that possible and if it is will i have to buy 2 lots of xbox live codes?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭paddyk

Yes, you can have 2 or even more accounts on the same Xbox. You will need separate live subs for each if they want to play online.

We have 4 or 5 accounts on mine. 3 of them are just silver for the kids to mess about with.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,408 ✭✭✭danois

Thats great thanks

Advertisement