Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FREE:Over 10 Years of Edge Mag!

• 19-11-2011 9:03pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,621 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Still have these pearls of gaming wisdom here at home....

The wife says they must go and I am loath to throw them in the recycling.

There are some great articles and interviews here, along with great memories of gaming goodness from the mid 90's on.

I am looking for anything at all for these....
    They will have to be collected too.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,450 ✭✭✭RedXIV

I'd actually like to get my hands on these....

anything you looking for? I'll take a root through my stuff and see if I have anything to trade :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,621 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

That'd be great, let me know man

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭DinoRex

How about trading for 10 years of the Irish Official Playstation Magazine?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

if there's any with sprites in it, I'd take them to make a collage with

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,621 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

DinoRex wrote: »
    How about trading for 10 years of the Irish Official Playstation Magazine?

Ha!
    I don't there was 10 years of Official Irish Playstation Magazine!
    More like 10 months!

Actually I'd love to get the short lived Maximum mag again, it was out in 95 and was brilliant but it appears I am the only one who bought it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,450 ✭✭✭RedXIV

sorry about the delay in the reply here. Ok I've feck all to trade as my retro collection only started a few months ago but I've a good few master system games i got as a bundle, if you're interested?

I'm sure a couple would do fine. PM a list and I'll pick a couple

Sorry lads, I know the competition was fierce but the Edges are gone....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement