Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Norweigian gf asked me

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭acidskiffle

Do boy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭drdeadlift

Dudess wrote: »
    People are still answering the question? Guys, he doesn't give a sh1t.

hey mr i do care actually!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

drdeadlift wrote: »
    fat__tony wrote: »
    Bragging about having a girlfriend on an internet forum, wow your life sounds fascinating. :rolleyes:

jealous much
    Maybe he is - or maybe he thinks you starting the thread to draw attention was a bit on the lame side...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

ottostreet wrote: »
    Well, my hot Asian girlfriend was asking why Irish people are .... nope, doesn't matter really.

Sorry, but Norwegian trumps Asian

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭Miss Olenska

Why are you not nailing your Norwegian missus on the Swedish furniture right now, OP? :p:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭R P McMurphy

Paparazzo wrote: »
    Well, my hot Asian girlfriend was asking why Irish people are .... nope, doesn't matter really.

Sorry, but Norwegian trumps Asian
    Yeah well my pikey girlfriend was asking me why my house doesn't have any wheels

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

My ex - Peruvian girlfriend use to say my wooden coffee table would make a fine set of pan pipes . Then when I got rid of it for a glass one she left me for a Dutchman who made clogs :(

jealous much

WHY do I get the feeling you've been itching to post this all thread? :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

My Norwegian gf

Pics or it didnt happen.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

aaronh007 wrote: »
    Can I have one? But over crushed ice, with a dash of bitter lemon, a splash of raspberry and a teaspoon of honey? Shaken not stirred :p

On the way! I'll stick it over there on our non-existent cofee table =P
    Dudess wrote: »
    Definitely not thanks. Had several of the bastards last night and paid severely... :-/

I'd have a sparkly wine though. :pac:
    That's weak talk now, it's not a school night woman! =D
    Why are you not nailing your Norwegian missus on the Swedish furniture right now, OP? :p:D

Seeing what you did there :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Well, my hot Asian girlfriend was asking why Irish people are ....

very good at software?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

Are the grammar nazis taking a night off?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 OKeeffer

Couldn't get an Irish bird then?

OKeeffer wrote: »

I wouldn't go there, man...

OKeeffer wrote: »

Here we go...

• Advertisement

mackg wrote: »
    Are the grammar nazis taking a night off?

No, we're here alright. The vodka numbs the pain a little :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 OKeeffer

In fairness that norway bird sounds like great crack. The coffee tables back home anecdotes sound riveting....a real conversationalist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭Frank Black

My wheelchair bound girlfriend was wondering why my house didn't have a downstairs toilet.

I explained that the house had been constructed in the 1980's prior to the current building regulations coming into force, as I carried her upstairs for a ****.

She is sick with the flu to top that off she is having an allergic reaction to the antbiotics the doctor prescribed,so no porking tonight

Abi wrote: »
    No, we're here alright. The vodka numbs the pain a little :p

damn you anyway, you have me on the powers now!

• Advertisement

Damn you anyway, you have me on the Powers now!

I like mine hot, with lemon and cloves :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,282 ✭✭✭Glico Man

On the way! I'll stick it over there on our non-existent cofee table =P

Wait a minute... Our?! When did we start living together? What's this vodka laced with?

Not that I'm complaining or anything :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭Johro

earpiece wrote: »
    I've got 2:D
    Norwegian girlfriends or tables?

I like mine hot, with lemon and cloves :p

:D

Better hurry up so I've only one slice of lemon left!

Lots of whiskey though.;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,417 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Latchy wrote: »
    Did you crawl off to sleep in the bath later ?

Tell her you don't have one becuase it would prevent you from sitting on the rug, biding your time drinking her wine.

Does she have work in the morning?

aaronh007 wrote: »
    Wait a minute... Our?! When did we start living together? What's this vodka laced with?

Not that I'm complaining or anything :p
    You don't remember?!! but... we bought some Norwegian furniture people :pac:

Better hurry up so I've only one slice of lemon left!

Lots of whiskey though.;)

Two straws, one cup :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

My bisexual Italian ex-girlfriend and I used to go for long walks on the beach. They were the happiest memories of my life.

She's dead now. AIDs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

leggo wrote: »
    My bisexual Italian ex-girlfriend and I used to go for long walks on the beach. They were the happiest memories of my life.

She's dead now. AIDs.

That's right. You should never hire aids. Those bastards are unreliable and can get you killed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

My wheelchair bound girlfriend was wondering why my house didn't have a downstairs toilet.

I explained that the house had been constructed in the 1980's prior to the current building regulations coming into force, as I carried her upstairs for a ****.

:eek:

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

She's dead now. AIDs.

did she have a coffee table ?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

Myself and the Girlfriend broke our coffee table during a mad session of lovemaking, we stick to the couch and bed now though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭hiscan

She's dead now. AIDs.

Was it Walking Aids???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 112 ✭✭Plumpynuter

Its good that you are not running out of things to talk about

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

That's right. You should never hire aids. Those bastards are unreliable and can get you killed
    did she have a coffee table ?
    hiscan wrote: »
    Was it Walking Aids???

Guys I'd appreciate you not disrespecting the memory of my beautiful, gorgeous, swallowing, bi-sexual, Italian ex-girlfriend with whom I had many threesomes with...

That's probably where she got the AIDS, actually, come to think of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭niallu

Sure where else would you put your feet when your watching tv?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Ellis Dee

Yes, I have one in my living room in Laois. Like the one in the picture (see link).:)

It was on sale in a shop near Henry Street for €2,900 three years ago. Someone got it for me in Helsinki for €1,200. Hardly surprisingly, the shop in Dublin died the death along with the Celtic Tiger.:eek:

http://www.finnishdesignshop.fi/images/75Artek10_iso.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭R P McMurphy

Ellis Dee wrote: »
    Yes, I have one in my living room in Laois. Like the one in the picture (see link).:)

It was on sale in a shop near Henry Street for €2,900 three years ago. Someone got it for me in Helsinki for €1,200. Hardly surprisingly, the shop in Dublin died the death along with the Celtic Tiger.:eek:

http://www.finnishdesignshop.fi/images/75Artek10_iso.jpg
    Did that coffee table with the wheels cost you 1.2k? My gf would like it, remind her of home

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

I used to go out with a Norwegian girl. The first thing she ever asked me was "Why do Irish people wear their shoes in the house all the time?"

Then she asked me "Why do you have one tap for hot and one for cold?"

Seems Norwegian girls are full of questions. But as chat-up lines go they were original.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,485 ✭✭✭dj jarvis

I used to go out with a Norwegian girl. The first thing she ever asked me was "Why do Irish people wear their shoes in the house all the time?"

Then she asked me "Why do you have one tap for hot and one for cold?"

Seems Norwegian girls are full of questions. But as chat-up lines go they were original.

Must be a Scandinavian thing because my super hot FINNISH wifey asked me the same questions when i kidnapped ...... im mean when she moved here:D

we dont have shoes on in the house , swapped all the taps from double 2 single - but moved the table because kids nearly killed themselves 20 times a day off the bastard

OP you may have a Norwegian GF but i have a Finnish wife and they are
    DURTY :cool: i win .

• Advertisement

dj jarvis wrote: »
    Must be a Scandinavian thing because my super hot FINNISH wifey asked me the same questions when i kidnapped ...... im mean when she moved here:D

we dont have shoes on in the house , swapped all the taps from double 2 single - but moved the table because kids nearly killed themselves 20 times a day off the bastard

OP you may have a Norwegian GF but i have a Finnish wife and they are
    DURTY :cool: i win .

This thread has officially become tragic.

This thread has officially become tragic.

indeed its tragic, but not for the reason you think !!
    by the way, do you own any cats?

Oh, I see. I point out the tragic turn the thread has taken so that makes me single. Right? Wrong.

But, seriously, original, your hot wife is a lucky lady to be married to such an insightful, mature man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

I own a Scandanavian cat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

Yes, I have one...I am from Germany and have a Norwegian first name :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭Frank Black

My eastern European dog asked me if I fancied steak and chips for dinner tonight.

That's right, he can talk.

Terrible cook though - he tries though, bless him.

• Advertisement

Oh, I see. I point out the tragic turn the thread has taken so that makes me single. Right? Wrong.

But, seriously, original, your hot wife is a lucky lady to be married to such an insightful, mature man.

no does not make you single - but normally when a female makes a bitchy remark , i find they tend 2 own cats

as for my lucky wife she also reads boards , mostly AH and i posted what i did so when she happens along the comment it will give her a fuzzy feeling inside because her husband of 10 years still thinks shes hot,

now normally crazy women bark about men not telling them they love them , think they look great ect ect - and when one man does and a random woman gets bitchy - funny that eh!!

and my post was about the fact that i was asked the exact questions as the poster i was replying to

next time, i suggest if me saying my wife is hot bothers you , close the page rather than prove how bitchy you lovely ladies are - go to the lady's lounge - and feed that bleeding cat - its meowing is annoying

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

no does not make you single - but normally when a female makes a bitchy remark , i find they tend 2 own cats

Oh lordy what a stupid thing to say.

as for my lucky wife she also reads boards , mostly AH and i posted what i did so when she happens along the comment it will give her a fuzzy feeling inside because her husband of 10 years still thinks shes hot,

now normally crazy women bark about men not telling them they love them , think they look great ect ect - and when one man does and a random woman gets bitchy - funny that eh!!

and my post was about the fact that i was asked the exact questions as the poster i was replying to

next time, i suggest if me saying my wife is hot bothers you , close the page rather than prove how bitchy you lovely ladies are - go to the lady's lounge - and feed that bleeding cat - its meowing is annoying

You're a grown man. Wow, just wow.

And BTW, the above quoted is the bitchiest comment in the thread by a country mile, with your cat post taking the runner-up prize. Oh, the irony! But only women can be bitchy, amiright, amiright? ;)

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    Oh lordy what a stupid thing to say.

ok ill re phrase that - most of the bitchy women I know tend to own cats - many many cats , and i did not mean ALL women who own cats are bitchy

now that would be stupid

• Registered Users Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Ellis Dee

Did that coffee table with the wheels cost you 1.2k? My gf would like it, remind her of home

That was a sale price. If you want to get in your lady's good books, buy her one. It's a classic, designed in 1932, and will last you at least a lifetime. As they say in Finland: "The poor can't afford to buy cheap.":)

http://www.finnishdesignshop.fi/huonekalut-poydat-artek-aalto-tarjoiluvaunu-901-p-4361.html

• Advertisement
Advertisement