Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Norweigian gf asked me

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,485 ✭✭✭dj jarvis

You're a grown man. Wow, just wow.

And BTW, the above quoted is the bitchiest comment in the thread by a country mile, with your cat post taking the runner-up prize. Oh, the irony! But only women can be bitchy, amiright, amiright? ;)

LOL - this is gas , ok some rope for ya

and you will have time to fabricate some sh1t answer ,......

so when you posted your comment please tell me how you were not being bitchy ????

and the point out to me when, before your comment was i being smart arsed?
    i called my wife hot and you call it tragic ?

i wait for your answer with anticipation and a shovel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭earpiece

Ellis Dee wrote: »
    Yes, I have one in my living room in Laois. Like the one in the picture (see link).:)

It was on sale in a shop near Henry Street for €2,900 three years ago. Someone got it for me in Helsinki for €1,200. Hardly surprisingly, the shop in Dublin died the death along with the Celtic Tiger.:eek:

http://www.finnishdesignshop.fi/images/75Artek10_iso.jpg

Ohhh, I think I'll make me one of those (for my Norwegian burds)... and a few to sell - any takers? I'm sure I could do them for less than a grand!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

dj jarvis wrote: »
    ok ill re phrase that - most of the bitchy women I know tend to own cats - many many cats , and i did not mean ALL women who own cats are bitchy

now that would be stupid

whats wrong with cats? :confused:

whats wrong with cats? :confused:

nothing :D its the humans i can have issues with - never had a cat make a pointless bitchy comment before

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

dj jarvis wrote: »
    nothing :D its the humans i can have issues with - never had a cat make a pointless bitchy comment before

Maybe you should stop hanging around with complete c*nts?

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    Maybe you should stop hanging around with complete c*nts?

trust me i avoid them like the plague - i got out of my way avoiding people like that - from both genders - never said i hung around with them , just stating their existence

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭Frank Black

My coffee table asked me asked me how I'd managed to get such a hot Norwegian girlfriend.

I told him to mind his own business.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭Miss Olenska

My coffee table asked me asked me how I'd managed to get such a hot Norwegian girlfriend.

I told him to mind his own business.

They just keep coming to you. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    I own a Scandanavian cat.

Not a Norwegian Cat?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_Forest_Cat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Norwegians are different and sure why wouldn't they be with less sunshine up there than most of Europe and many are quite happy to be insulated and isolated from the rest of us .

**** ....is that the cuckoo clock I hear ? ...I better hit my Ikea pine bed now :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭Frank Black

They just keep coming to you. :pac:

It's ok, I'm going to stop now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭Miss Olenska

It's ok, I'm going to stop now.

No! Don't!!! :pac:

Advertisement