Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mira Shower Problem

Options
  • 19-11-2011 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭

I have a Mira Event Xs Thermostatic Power Shower.There is an adjustment on this shower to control the power and about two years ago this adjustment failed.I replaced the harness assembly(Potentiometer) and this lasted for about a year and it failed again.Replaced it again and got another year out of it.Replaced again and only got a month out of it.Would any one have any ideas what is causing this to go.Could the Pcb be at fault.I have another Harness assembly but I hate fitting it without solving any other problem.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭beldin

HI
    Where did you get the replacement part and how much.
    My own shower is in place a couple of years and the power adjustment seems to have failed this week. Still working but the flow control seems to have stopped working.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭wilser

Modern plant near the red cow roundabout are the main agents for Mira showers iirc, so they should have any parts you are looking for

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭MAYOMICK

Ordered it from Local plumbing providers .Yes it was supplied by Modern Plant.Not cheap €60.

Advertisement