Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nut free selection box

Options
  • 19-11-2011 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭

Just looking for some information and help.I'm a manager of a kids football team of 11 players and I want to buy them selection boxes for christmas.3 of them have nut allergies so i'm looking for a selection box guaranteed to be nut free.I've looked at cadburys but they dont guarantee nut free.Am i better off just buying them 3 large bars of Dairy milk

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭SugarCoat

Try ringing the customer care numbers on the back of the products.If they can't guarantee they're nut-free play it safe with something that does.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,419 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Can Dairy milk be guaranteed to be nut free?
    Its made in the same factory on the same machines as lots of nut products

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Yeah, I thought most chocolate carries that warning about being manufactured in a facility that also processes nuts. Cadbury's anyway for sure.

Maybe a brand that's not mass-produced might be different, OP?

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Staph

I think Marks and Spencer offer nut free chocolates for children. Maybe you could try there.

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭cathalj

Hi, the 'Kinnerton' range has a guaranteed nut free policy. My son has a nut allergy and we got him a kinnerton advent calendar (can't remember where, think it was lidl) , we have also got Easter eggs etc in this range, they do character sets like Thomas tank engine, cars,peppa pig etc. I'm pretty sure tesco carries some of the range. Hope this helps.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

I also think (plain) Galaxy chocolate is nut free.

Advertisement