Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Drummer in north co Dublin looking for band

• 19-11-2011 9:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36

Hi I’m living in rush and just started getting back playing drums again. looking to start / join a band in the north Co Dublin area. covers or originals. musical interests r RHCP, artic monkeys, doves, incubus, foo fighters, the police, qotsa to name a few. if ur interested or know anyone who would email me @ beatboybent@hotmail.com. Cheers
    Post edited by The Master on

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 67 ✭✭Lemmewinks

Got any samples? What age are you? How long playing, etc?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36 beatboybent

Lemmewinks wrote: »
    Got any samples? What age are you? How long playing, etc?
    No samples. I'm
    27. Playing since I was 14 but
    No where near where I should be drumming wise for l the length of time Im playing. What know of stuff u playing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭billybenner

Hey I'm in the band 24 Broken Amps, I sing and play the guitar, but I'm thinking of starting a second band as I lots of spare time, and feel i could do the 2, anyways Id be looking for a really good drummer, one thats very creative energetic. would that be you??

• Site Banned Posts: 67 ✭✭Lemmewinks

No samples. I'm
    27. Playing since I was 14 but
    No where near where I should be drumming wise for l the length of time Im playing. What know of stuff u playing?
    13 years and nothing recorded anywhere that shows you can play?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Grolschevik

PM sent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭beefjerky

Well, I'm an awesome cool guy and I would like to jam out man... I can slappa da bass but I prefer rocking my axe. :cool:

I've just booked the studio for next weekend, see you there and if you don't turn up your defo a loser...

I like music that is good also, the bands you listed are great.

I don't need proof that you can play drums like that other guy, obviously if you are looking for a band you can play drums at some level and you like the same bands i like so that's all I need. Not sure why that guy needs proof that you can play... maybe he is paranoid and thinks you are a crazy person looking for kidneys to sell on the black market... like that scene in Jay & Silent Bob when Jay is dreaming that his kidneys were taken out, do you like that film? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭kimnjess

Hi, sent you on an email.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭JohnnyTodd

I sent you an email. Text or call me <snip>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Please note that per the charter, phone numbers aren't allowed. Use this site's PM facility instead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36 beatboybent

Mod - please close

• Advertisement
Advertisement