Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dad and Son want to go to WHL.

Options
  • 19-11-2011 11:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭

Hi Folks. Can ye point me in the right direction. I want to bring my 7 year old boy to WHL for a game. What is the best way and saftest way for us.? I was thinking of morning flight to stansted, train or bus to whl, buy tickets, match and evening flight home. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Travel is easy, 45min Train to Tottenham every 20min from Stansted.
    For Saturday 3pm kick offs 8:05 flight (from dublin) is popular with Spurs fans returing on the 20:30. Your only problem is tickets, most home league games are sell outs.

If you're a member you can buy them about 4 weeks in advance but you have to be quick, and you can only buy one ticket per membership. You could probabaly borrow member numbers of lads from here who arn't going to the game.

The ultimate hassle free option is to use someone like Abbey Travel because your tickets are guaranteed, but they are expensive and you have to stay overnight.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Coolaboy wrote: »
    Hi Folks. Can ye point me in the right direction. I want to bring my 7 year old boy to WHL for a game. What is the best way and saftest way for us.? I was thinking of morning flight to stansted, train or bus to whl, buy tickets, match and evening flight home. Thanks.

As Dublin Spur said, they travel is fairly handy, especially if it's a 3pm sat game. Let us know what game you have in mind and I should be able to help you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭Coolaboy

Thanks folks and thanks hatch99. I was talking to a Spurs fan from Clara and he too was great with advice. He said ryanair was the way to go. Flights a bit dear at the moment so I might wait for a sale.

Thanks folks and thanks hatch99. I was talking to a Spurs fan from Clara and he too was great with advice. He said ryanair was the way to go. Flights a bit dear at the moment so I might wait for a sale.

No bother,have a look at the fixtures and let me know if I can help in anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭galwayspur

Would be happy to help out with member no's if needed.

Looking for similar help for the Wolves game - my son & I have membership, my wife is tagging along this time and we need a no. to get her sitting beside us.

• Advertisement

galwayspur wrote: »

Looking for similar help for the Wolves game - my son & I have membership, my wife is tagging along this time and we need a no. to get her sitting beside us.

You can use my wife's card if you like.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 pduff13

galwayspur wrote: »

I can give you my card for Wolves if you want mate. Just drop me a PM.

Hi Folks. We are going to try to see Spurs v Newcastle on 11th Feb. How do I go about getting tickets for my seven year old and myself. Do I have to join the Supporters club? Secondily a friend said that at his age to go up in the high stands as he will have a better view. What do you think of that. All oppinions greatily recieved. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

Hi Folks. We are going to try to see Spurs v Newcastle on 11th Feb. How do I go about getting tickets for my seven year old and myself. Do I have to join the Supporters club? Secondily a friend said that at his age to go up in the high stands as he will have a better view. What do you think of that. All oppinions greatily recieved. Thanks.
    To buy your own tickets you need a membership. Have a look at the sticky on board, will explain all. In saying that adult costs around 40 and child 15 gbp. If your only going to the odd one then we can help, think hatch offered his mem above, if his aren't spare I can help or one if the other lads will.

If you look on spurs website at ticket section and on sale date will tell you when they go on sale. Drop me a pm if you want.

For kids upr definitely better for view.

Thank you so much. I really appreciate it. Will definitly be in touch.

• Advertisement
Advertisement