Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hardwarevearsand RMA

Options
  • 19-11-2011 11:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭

Has anyone returned anything to hwvs recently? I ordered my rig in Mid September and the LCD has a nasty dead pixel so I am trying to return it. Contacted them at the start of October and they told me to use the online complaint system which I did but when I got to the point where the label is printed the label would never load.

Emailed them about this.. took them a few weeks to get back to me and they offered to organise a pickup instead but I live out the country so to speak and am rarely home during the day so this isn't an option so I asked them to send me the label by email instead.. this was a few weeks ago and they still haven't got back to me. Haven't rang them yet as I'm crazy busy in college atm so am not home until late most days.

Anyways just tried the online Complaint system again today and still have the exact same problem.. The UPS label just wont load, just comes up with a blank box with a red X in the corner. Has anyone else tried to return anything recently and come across the same problem?

Advertisement