Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glitch in the Thieves Guild questline?

• 19-11-2011 11:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 779 ✭✭✭

I have completed Dampened Spirits right up to the part where I need to return to Brynjolf. He is not in the thieves guild place or anywhere else in Riften. Has anyone else had this glitch or am I just missing out s\on something glaringly obvious

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭Dave1711

You've definitely done all things needed before it?
    I almost forgot to poison the vats when i did it.
    I had no problem with it though :-/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 300 ✭✭Gaunty

It's Maven Blackbriar you need to return to so you can finish the quest. She should be upstairs in the Bee and Barb. If you still can't find him just use a console command to force finish the quest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Littlefinger

Gaunty wrote: »
    It's Maven Blackbriar you need to return to so you can finish the quest. She should be upstairs in the Bee and Barb. If you still can't find him just use a console command to force finish the quest.

yeah I went back to her, and the next step is to go back to brynjolf

Advertisement