Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What a day!

Options
  • 20-11-2011 2:04am
    Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,239 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭

What a day! I could not believe the weather for November, still no need for the hood yet and to top it off sets of shoulder to head high glass at a local right-hander with nobody but me and a few mates in the line-up. Can't ask for more really :D

So did anyone else score some today?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭promethius

nice work bro!
    It's been so nice alright, i got some nice clean elbow high rights in strandhill, was busy but most were observers in the water :D
    had summer 3/2 and no gloves, summer booties, holding out as long as i can!
    best month of surf in NW in ten years.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,239 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

yea apparently its been pretty epic the last while, wish I could say I got out as often as I would have liked over the last month :(

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭keryl

Had a blast last week and trying to keep away from the extra rubber paraphernalia for as long as possible. Great weather.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭Cecil Mor

summer booties

What the f*ck Promethius?? There is no such thing, bare skin in the summer only Brah!!

Counted 'tween 40 - 50 at that peak getting out after 3+hours on Saturday.

i know, the rocks killing my feet though getting in and out but still no excuse!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭Cecil Mor

Fortunately I can't find my booties and I'm not gonna look for 'em until next month. Looks like its gonna be a mild winter so I'll wait 'til the frosts arrive.

Clambering over wintery reefs is the only excuse, even then with the loss of feeling from wearing them and the extra water sloshing 'round the crubeens I'm reluctant to put 'em on.

You gonna get that new longboard for Xmas btw??

yeah i should have it mid december but will follow up with glide to see how it's going. not a great session today slipped on way out of reef and jammed my foot between two rocks and the board took the full force of the wave on its way in, could feel my leg bending thought it was going to break! just one of those days!

Advertisement