Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bondi Beach

• 20-11-2011 8:25am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭

No real story other than I bring my Fuji x100 everywhere, including the beach. Some of these have been in the random thread but I thought I'd group them into a set/thread.
    All edited in lightroom 3 with a B&W preset I created. The first was simply a test shot using the incamera auto-stitch, but i'm a sucker for panoramic landscapes so its included too for context.

6270384271_c95b96360f_z.jpg
    Bondi beach

6270898032_562161a77c_z.jpg
    [moving] Festival couch

6361744273_da77c315cd_z.jpg
    Swimmer

6339953748_6da585397e_z.jpg
    Tony Hawk Jnr

6361744529_416455a15e_z.jpg
    Macho corner

6270346945_2ab4ac122a_z.jpg
    Chillin

6248589629_32d07e031a_z.jpg
    s'up?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,495 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I'm not saying B&W is bad, but might colour have been better for beach shots, especially the panorama?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

3 & 5 are amazing. I'm heading to OZ in January(Sydney as well) seeing these pictures now have made so much more excited.

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭globalwarrior

I lived in Bondi for a lot of years so seeing it in black and white is new and refreshing - thanks :))))

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭trooney

I like em. I like the B&W. I like the B&W for the panorama. Two'd be my fav. More like Festival Cowch though :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

Really nice work. Interesting take on it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

I like 6.. But I also like boob.. So yeah.. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭.Longshanks.

Victor wrote: »
    I'm not saying B&W is bad, but might colour have been better for beach shots, especially the panorama?
    I've been in a B&W mode for a while now :D
    dazftw wrote: »
    3 & 5 are amazing. I'm heading to OZ in January(Sydney as well) seeing these pictures now have made so much more excited.
    Only arrived myself in Sept. Loving it so far!
    I lived in Bondi for a lot of years so seeing it in black and white is new and refreshing - thanks :))))
    trooney wrote: »
    I like em. I like the B&W. I like the B&W for the panorama. Two'd be my fav. More like Festival Cowch though :)
    AnCatDubh wrote: »
    Really nice work. Interesting take on it
    Thanks people
    I like 6.. But I also like boob.. So yeah.. :)
    Ha! I knew somebody would come up with a comment like that! I was in two minds about taking it and then about posting it. But I think it works in context. Sur isn't the beach full of topless stunners lovely women anyways :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

We'll have to arrange something when I get over there. Go shooting or something.

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

Advertisement