Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Florence & The Machine - The O2, Dublin *No Ticket Sales/Swaps*

Options
  • 20-11-2011 1:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭

Florence & The Machine playing The O2 on Friday 2nd March 2012, tickets €39.05 and onsale this Friday. The Horrors and Spector supporting.

Mod Edit:

Folks. Read the charter. NO ticket Sales. NO ticket Swaps. NO asking if anyone has X number of standing tickets and to PM you. If it keeps up i'll just throw infractions out.

If you want to buy or sell tickets, use adverts.ie or toutless.com. Thankyou.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Hoping my sister doesnt find out about this concert because i wanna get her a ticket for it for X-Mas

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

I'm the same! Might try breaking the radio. ;)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

To late for me , she is getting presale tickets on O2 . Ah well

• Registered Users Posts: 22 tof1974j

anyone got the presale code for florence and the machine
    if so please pm me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭Dun

As far as I'm aware, the presale codes are single use.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Dun wrote: »
    As far as I'm aware, the presale codes are single use.
    Yeah. Fairly sure they are a one time use only code.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭rainbowdrop

tof1974j wrote: »
    anyone got the presale code for florence and the machine
    if so please pm me.

I've PM'ed you a code. Think the others are right, they are one time use only, but I won't be using mine!

Enjoy:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭homerun_homer

I'm in 2 minds about this, I really want to see the Horrors again but not sure about the O2. Could be cool though. I liked Florence at Primavera last year but not sure if I'd be bothered with her now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭hidinginthebush

Oooooh! I'm really hoping the gf doesn't find out about this, and I manage to snatch up some tickets before it sells out. I will be super-boyfriend come Christmas Day!

Do ye reckon it will sell out quickly? I mean I know her previous gigs in the Olympia have gone in a matter of minutes, but surely there'll be more of a buffer with the O2, and I haven't seen this advertised anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭DoctorDre

Anyone else have a spare pre-sale code they aren't using? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,134 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

I get emails from her website all the time about updates and so on and got an email about pre sale details.

This is what it said at the bottom of the email.........

Tickets for all the shows will go on exclusive pre-sale via www.florenceandthemachine.net/tickets

from 9am on Wednesday November 23rd.

So is it just as simple as following that link 2morrw morning or??

• Registered Users Posts: 45 allyano16

Can anyone else spare a code, What are the chances of actually getting a ticket using the "normal" process... Will it be sold out in 1.1 seconds like every big gig I've ever tried to get tickets for! :(

Danke!

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭fichillie

Anyone have a code they're not using, and could pm it on?? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭gafferino

Anyone have a spare code they are not using? PM me!!!

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭heartofwhite

Got tickets for o2 no probs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Delighted now!!!!!!!!!! Website for Florence has crashed big style. Good luck to everyone. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Ammsy500

Stupid priority tickets isnt working for me!!! Grrr i hate o2 :mad: Cant get them on ticketmaster, is anyone else having problems getting them... or is it just me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Worked okay for me, got my two tickets!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭hidinginthebush

I managed the get them on her website, happy days :D My only advice is the keep trying, however they only seemed to have about 30 seating tickets going, so I can't imagine they'd have a whole lot more standing ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭bcirl03

Same for me...

"Tickets are currently not available online for one of the following reasons. Please check back for availability."

So much for priority tickets :(

OK, just got it but all gone !!!!! Seating or standing.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Yeah, the same is happening for me. My gf got some tickets for us over in the Alexandra Palace in London so I dont mind that much.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

bcirl03 wrote: »

She is sold out already??

She is sold out already??

Priority tickets maybe....couldnt have gone that fast.

I wonder will she play another date? Saturday?

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Ammsy500

bcirl03 wrote: »

Same just got it on it and their already gone :( Ah well looks like ill be up on Friday doing the same thing... hopefully with more luck. Im guessing she will put on another date as this show will sell out in minutes.

Back to my snooze :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭DominoDub

O2 must have had a very small allocation:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭Thundercats Ho

Wanted to get some tickets for my GF so went on to the site. They had no standing and only seating on the top tier and right at the back, so fvck that i said and gave them up. Friday morning it is so.

I wonder how many of standing & seated tickets priority is allocated?

Wanted to get some tickets for my GF so went on to the site. They had no standing and only seating on the top tier and right at the back, so fvck that i said and gave them up. Friday morning it is so.

100% agree with you there, forget that - if thats what O2 priority tickets mean I'm glad I didnt get any.

Take me chances with the masses on Friday.

She could play Saturday 3rd of March as there is no gig on that day, however that might be a day to transport their gear across the Irish Sea for Bournemouth on the Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

I got standing tickets in the O2 presale. I was at one of her Olympia gigs and that was easily my gig of the year last year. It looks like all the presales have caused her website to crash.

I can't see an extra Dublin date on the Saturday because she's playing Bournemouth on the Sunday but we're the first date of the tour so they could add an extra date on 1st March unless they need more set up time after Olly Murs on 29th February.

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭heartofwhite

I was lucky enough to get two standing tickets through the o2 presale. Not sure how many standing tickets were allocated but this is one gig that you do not want to be sitting for!

I have never seen her before but I think that this is karma for me as the last time she played in the Ambassador, I got up on the wednesday morning to try get pre sale tickets from her site at nine in the morning, only for them to have been released at like ten to nine instead??? I then stood outside my local ticket master in Wexford from eight in the morning on the friday, first in the door at five to nine only to be told that they were all gone at a minute past? That really annoyed me so I am just glad that it worked out this time!

Hopefully it will be easier for people to get tickets on friday. Lot more room than the ambassador!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

Hopefully it will be easier for people to get tickets on friday. Lot more room than the ambassador!

Don't you mean the Olympia? I don't think she's ever played the Ambassador, hasn't been a gig there for ages.

Advertisement