Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Florence & The Machine - The O2, Dublin *No Ticket Sales/Swaps*

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭Monkeybonkers

I did see a guy with a hoover, had a good giggle at that!

'Twas I, my debut in front of a large crowd :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

'Twas I, my debut in front of a large crowd :p

Well you brought me more enjoyment than the two support acts so well done :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,884 ✭✭✭sporina

what kind of venue suits her best do you think? (for those of you who have seen her in different one's?) I would have thought that the o2 would have been perfect for her? I would say she was great in the olympia but maybe its too small for her now - for sure actually.

What about a festival setting, outdoors? I heard she was great at EP a few years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Got her concert in the Ally Pally coming up on Friday. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭O'Doodle

I don't like it when you go to a gig and the artist, band, whatever, sound exactly like they sound on the CD. It's just boring. I could have just bought the CD and played it really loud in my house and saved myself alot of hassle.

Like there is something amazing if the performance is slightly edgy and has that live feel about it. It's like the best thing in the world hearing a band live.

• Advertisement
Advertisement