Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tracker cut

Options
  • 20-11-2011 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭

hi folks seening as we got this new tracker intrest rate cut nearly 2 weeks ago when is it applied to our accounts my mortgage repayment is due end of next week and its still not applied does this sound normal

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

karl75 wrote: »
    hi folks seening as we got this new tracker intrest rate cut nearly 2 weeks ago when is it applied to our accounts my mortgage repayment is due end of next week and its still not applied does this sound normal

Check your banks website. They will have info advising when it comes into effect. Its usually within 3-4 weeks of it being announced.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,422 ✭✭✭Avns1s

In fairness to AIB, I see mine was cut by the 0.25% on the 16th.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭karl75

ok il keep an eye out thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭rameire

it was announced on the 3rd, and it only came into effect from the 9th.
    it should be outlined in your contract.
    most trackers either have the condition to reduce or increase the tracker within 1, 2, 3, or 4 weeks of the rate implementation.

so you may not see any real change until your december payment

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Site Banned Posts: 385 ✭✭pontia

i owe 250000 with tracker rate of 1.45% OVER 30 YRS,what should i be paying a month ? its ics thanks,figure they gave seems wrong

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,994 ✭✭✭3DataModem

pontia wrote: »
    i owe 250000 with tracker rate of 1.45% OVER 30 YRS,what should i be paying a month ? its ics thanks,figure they gave seems wrong

If you mean 1.45 plus 0.75 ECB rate it's about 950

If you mean 1.45 total it's about 856

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭ComfyKnickers

It's usually the end of the month, I'm with PTSB and it will be 30th July. I love the way when rates go down we have to wait a few weeks but when rates go up, they do it immediately!!

just to clear up modem,principal borrowed was 270,000, 250,000 remains to be paid.rates 1.45, paying 973 pm, is this correct amount ?thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Daisy M

pontia wrote: »
    just to clear up modem,principal borrowed was 270,000, 250,000 remains to be paid.rates 1.45, paying 973 pm,thanks

How many years left to pay? I presume 3datamodem worked out your payments over 30 years but if you have paid 20,000e then I presume you took the mortgage out a number of years ago.

yes daisy,it was 2008 over 30 yrs,hard to get info from bank,any help is appreciated,out of work last few weeks,it all helps

• Advertisement
Advertisement