Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nightclub for Christmas party

Options
  • 20-11-2011 2:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

Hi everyone, got put in charge of organising place for Xmas party but don't have a clue where but hoping someone can give me some suggestions on where I can book? Looking for a nightclub on a Saturday night for group of 19-25 year olds and most likely that plays charty music and possibly a chill out area too. Nothing like coppers, d2, qbar and that lark as let's be honest not very pleasent after the 50th time :). Thanks everyone.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

The Wright Venue.

Organised one there last year, brilliant Christmas decor, friendly staff, that style music. It's definitely one of the best places for it. yeah you'd swear I worked there (or was into that sort of club music ;) ) But for what you're after it's perfect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 yel_cab

Sounds sweet even thought of that myself but not everyone seems to want to go out re side if Dublin as it is all too far from home. Any other suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

The VIP area upstairs in the Palace?

Advertisement