Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

McDonalds

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

I'm partial to Sausage Egg McMuffins and the shakes. .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Apanachi

xoxyx wrote: »
    Rumour has it, they sell beer in the likes of Germany.
    They don't

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

Double quarter pounder with cheese!!! And gerkins!

Hangover heaven. It's like injecting fat into your bloodstream - magic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

psychward wrote: »
    yeah me too.. and they have proper fries too. I remember watching them load this machine in the store with potatoes which scraped all the skin off and chopped them up on the spot.

The one I was in they left the skins on and all. so much nicer :)...

Literally the freshest chips i've ever had in a fast food place...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

stovelid wrote: »
    I'm partial to Sausage Egg McMuffins and the shakes. .

Which is what you usally get about 30 minutes to an hour after finishing a McDonalds.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭Miss Olenska

I just don't.... GET McDonalds. Or any burger chain, TBH.

Don't get me wrong, I like the occasional chipper dinner, but from a proper local chipper.

If you going to do something wrong, do it right.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement