Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Confused about exam details :)

Options
  • 20-11-2011 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I've got a couple of questions that I hope someone can help me with as I'm a newbie to UL!
    On my exam timetable it says that my exam starts at 16.00 but doesnt say how long it lasts! Does anyone know what the standard time slots for exams are??

Also it looks like its giving me 4 different rooms for exams? It says X building room number W,X,Y,Z!

Any ideas what this is about?

:-)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

augusta24 wrote: »
    Hi all,

I've got a couple of questions that I hope someone can help me with as I'm a newbie to UL!
    On my exam timetable it says that my exam starts at 16.00 but doesnt say how long it lasts! Does anyone know what the standard time slots for exams are??

Also it looks like its giving me 4 different rooms for exams? It says X building room number W,X,Y,Z!

Any ideas what this is about?

:-)

In regards to how long the exam will last it depends on your lecturer, could be anything really so ask your lecturer or check your course outline, as for the different rooms if it's a big class your usually split up in terms of your surname so it depends on your surname what room you'll be in but again check it with your lecturer just to make sure.. And make sure to get there early in case your in the wrong room it can take some time to find the other room..best of luck with it!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Usually in the very last lecture, you are given all details about exam. Layout of paper, location, time etc so you should know this week

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭highlydebased

If it gives multiple rooms there is usually a notice outside SAA with the surname breakdown details....for example A-F might go to C1058-62 and the rest go somewhere else.

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭augusta24

Thanks everyone so much :)

Advertisement