Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Photos needed from Bohs Shamrock Rovers game yesterday

• 20-11-2011 4:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 213 ✭✭

Hi

Looking to get some photos of the Bohs v Shamrock Rovers game yesterday 19 November

If anyone was shooting at it or know someone who was shooting at it, can they get in touch here.

Thanks

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 328 ✭✭thefly

I'm a member of Bohemians and shoot games regularly but the season has been over for about a month now. Was this an underage game?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 213 ✭✭King Eric

It was an under 19's game, I'm looking to get photos for a friend, his friends were was playing for bohs. There's cash for the right pics of the right person.

Would you know any of the photographers who might have been shooting for Rovers, apparently there were 2 or 3 photographers there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭one2one

Hi Eric,

I was shooting at this game. If you would like to PM me with more details I will be more than happy to help.

one2one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

On the Shams website it says Photos will follow, maybe give them an email info@shamrockrovers.ie not sure who does photos for them tbh these days.

On the off chance Extratime.ie had someone doing photography, they might be worth an email extratimelive@gmail.com.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭one2one

Gavin, It was myself that shot the game for Rovers on Sunday.

• Advertisement

Legends lads, thanks very much for your help. one2one i'll send you a PM now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭twowheelsonly

If one2one doesn't have what you're looking for I'll probably be at the Cork City V Bohs game next Sunday if that's any good to you.

Let me know in advance if you do want anything.

The U-19 league is great BTW!! Some great football with some of the top young talent in the country coming up against each other and they all just want to play ball..

Thanks to everyone for all the help. Boards to the rescue again. Cheers guys.

@twowheelsonly do you want to PM me your number and I'll get in touch if he gets selected for the Cork game.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 328 ✭✭thefly

Fergus McNally does a lot of shooting for Shamrock. Eddie Lennon for Bohs

@thefly Thanks a mill

• Advertisement
Advertisement