Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evening Coffee

Options
  • 20-11-2011 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Where is a good place in town where you can get a nice coffee and maybe some cake on a Sunday evening?

Ta,
    Kaz

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Colonel_McCoy

any ideas? no where to go since Tribes closed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭kart

In Winthrop street there is an internet caffee that expanded a lil while ago and now have a nice cosy caffee area. Good coffee, some cake choice n chocolate truffles.

There aint many places that are opened for coffee and cake after 6pm on sundays...

kart wrote: »
    In Winthrop street there is an internet caffee that expanded a lil while ago and now have a nice cosy caffee area. Good coffee, some cake choice n chocolate truffles.

There aint many places that are opened for coffee and cake after 6pm on sundays...

Yeah, was in there myself a few times recently as the laptop died, I was in there to use a PC but the cafe part of it looked quite decent, 24hr too.

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭Kazbah

It's badly needed so :) I saw that place. Are there other seats further inside without sitting in the window.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭draiochtanois

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

There are 4 or 5 rows including the window seats :)
    Goes back a bit in fairness, seat for 15 to 20 folk in the cafe part I reckon.

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Vivara

Yup, I've recommended it before, and I will recommend it again — Café Eco in the Webworkhouse on Winthrop Street is beautiful, and twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, too.

V.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 758 ✭✭✭whydoibother?

Vivara wrote: »
    Yup, I've recommended it before, and I will recommend it again — Café Eco in the Webworkhouse on Winthrop Street is beautiful, and twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, too.

V.

Yeah, that place is lovely. And the internet cafe bit is great too. Went in there one day to print a couple of things. It's really spacious. I'm going back.

Advertisement