Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French Help!

• 20-11-2011 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭

Ok, so as a 3rd language to get into restricted colleges, I've decided to take up pass French, and obtain a D3 or higher in it.

I've looked around and can't really get a straight answer, so can anyone tell me the breakdown of the pass paper? What it entails? The % mark of each section? Difficulty level?

Keep in mind that I did honours French for the JC and obtained C with a terrible teacher and very little work. :pac:

Any feedback is much appreciated. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭iLikePiano99

I don't know the layout of each section but examinations.ie have the marking schemes so they should tell you about the % for each section. Good Luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭thetonynator

The standard required for a D3 in pass is pretty minimal, with honours junior cert and a minimal amount of work you should have no problems.

Advertisement