Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3 Deals

Options
  • 20-11-2011 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭

Lads,

I'm feeling the urge to purchase 1. Has anbody seen any deals either in The North or the South?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

Last I saw, Gamestop are doing a 160GB Slim with Uncharted 3 for €250

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭Jonty

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭traceybere

Argos:

www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/9285091/c_1/1|category_root|Video+games|14419738/c_2/3|19780877|PS3|14419785/c_3/4|cat_14419785|PS3+consoles|14419796/Trail/searchtext>PS3+GAME+CONSOLE.htm

HMV have PlayStation 3 Slim Console with 160GB Hard Drive with 1 game for €220 but there all sold out

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Tidyweb

My PS3 disc drive broke. Took to it with a crew driver with a few pints, wreaked the disc drive.

Anyone have any ideas for my next step, buy a new one or what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭Badgermonkey

Tidyweb wrote: »
    My PS3 disc drive broke. Took to it with a crew driver with a few pints, wreaked the disc drive.

Sell the crew driver.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭qwertytlk

Was in game shiop in ilac a gew wks ago and they were 299 new and 180 preowned . So there gone down to 240 new now , does anyone know what price the prowned ones are now? Also seen them advertised on buy and sell / gumtree, anyone got experience of this, is it safe etc? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

qwertytlk wrote: »
    Was in game shiop in ilac a gew wks ago and they were 299 new and 180 preowned . So there gone down to 240 new now , does anyone know what price the prowned ones are now? Also seen them advertised on buy and sell / gumtree, anyone got experience of this, is it safe etc? Thanks

Buy from Gamestop or whatever and they'll give you a warranty, private sellers won't.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭Moon54

Tidyweb wrote: »

Well you could replace the broken drive.
    eBay might be worth a try, just do a search for the part number and see what's available.

Also, DealExtreme have PS3 repair parts section;http://s.dealextreme.com/search/ps3.html?category=614 but delivery time is usually very long.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

Game have a 320 gig PS3 slim with two games for €299 , you can pick one game from each of the two groups of three games.

Group one games where:
    Assassins Creed : Revelations
    Uncharted 3
    Resistance 3

Group two games where:
    Fifa 12
    Battlefield 3
    Need for Speed : The Run

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 UnCorked

PS3 here for €199 http://bit.ly/oD4cOT

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

UnCorked wrote: »
    PS3 here for €199 http://bit.ly/oD4cOT

3 only though-you'd have to be quick.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Dizzz

Anyone found any better deals? Went to the two HMVs in town earlier and they said that none of their stores in Ireland have them & don't know when they'll get them or if it will even be before christmas due to "politics"

@ UnCorked: Pic on that looks like the older non-slim PS3

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Good deal in ARGOS,get a PS3 and 4 games for €315. http://www.argos.ie/static/Browse/ID72/Price+Cut/r_001/1|Price+Cut|Yes|1.htm

It's near bottom right of the page.

You get Uncharted 3, FIFA 12, Battlefield 3 and Gran Turismo 5,the PS3 also seems to have The Karate Kid Blu Ray included aswell.
    ^^To take advantage of this offer add 901/5917 plus 937/0779, 901/2312, 901/3012, 900/9026 to your trolley. Savings will not show online. Discount will be applied at the till in-store. Subject to availability. Offer ends 15/12/2011.

Advertisement