Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[REQUEST] RE: Boherbouy Brass and Reed Band.

• 20-11-2011 5:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭

admittedly a longshot of longshots, odd request even, but i was at mass in the redemptorist church this morning and they had this band playing at the mass.

now, at the end of the mass, they did quite simply an amazing rendition of Leonard Cohen's song "hallelujah".

i was just wondering if any of the posters on here were in the band or knew anyone in the band that would be able to get me a CD or even e-mail me an mp3 of a recording of the band playing the song in a rehearsal performance or some such.

many thanks and much appreciated if it's at all possible... :o

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

I will ask. Relation is in the band.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

excellent stuff, thanks BB... :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Music director for the Red's is a drummer in the band I know him quite well, I'll ask him for you :)

nice one Xiled, that'd be great... :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Beer Baron wrote: »
    I will ask. Relation is in the band.

Said Relation says that there is no CD or Recording and the last time they put anything down was on a Tape so good luck getting a copy of that. :D

They are playing again on Sunday the 18th December somewhere in Limerick. They don't know yet so you will have to keep an eye on the Post/Leader and record it on your phone or something.

• Advertisement

nice one BB, thanks for taking the time to ask for me anyway, awful pity, hopefully with christmas coming up maybe they'll do a spot in arthurs quay park or something... :o

Advertisement