Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Agency Rehoming Thread + Other useful forums

• 20-11-2011 6:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 974 ✭✭✭

I am looking to post on the Agency Rehoming Thread for a local rescue centre.

I can't figure how I post to this thread? There is no "New Thread" link.

So do I send a PM to a Mod and then he/she posts it?

What do I do?

Also could you recommend other forums/sites where I could post information about a litter of pups that urgently need to be rehomed/fostered ASAP.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

paultf as it did say in the thread - a Moderator would have to add a post to it for anyone looking to place a post. The forum that the thread is in is actually closed and therefore no new posts or threads can be made.

I'm afraid if it is for a rescue/agency you cannot post it in this forum any more.
    Perhaps others can PM you with suggestions of where you can post for that rescue.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement