Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Women's Group Malahide

Options
  • 20-11-2011 6:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

I was just wondering does anybody know of a new women's group that is being set up in Malahide? I saw a notice in a shop about it and when I went to read it again, it was gone. I can't find anything about it online.
    Would really appreciate if anyone can give a name or number to contact about it...

Thanks!smile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Moved from tLL.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

palester wrote: »
    I was just wondering does anybody know of a new women's group that is being set up in Malahide? I saw a notice in a shop about it and when I went to read it again, it was gone. I can't find anything about it online.
    Would really appreciate if anyone can give a name or number to contact about it...

Thanks!smile.gif

Hi OP,

If you pop into the library in Malahide they might have some information if they received a poster. The number is 01-8704430.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 palester

Good idea Chinafoot! Thanks for that!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9 SirSprek

I do see a women's running group run the path that starts in front of the house and loops around to the pitch and put course (the inner path and not the path that follows the perimeter of the park), then heading down to the playground and back to the house. They do be there most evenings around half seven.
    They do be running in the direction of pitch and put course - playground - house and back. They never run in the opposite direction.
    Only took note as I thought it might be a nice idea for the girlfriend.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Hi there & welcome to the forum.
    Alas, the poster who started this thread was looking for info 4 years ago.
    Please take care to note the age of the thread you are reading. If it is quite some time ago there's little point in replying.
    If you have something to discuss on that topic - feel free to start a new thread.

All the best,

tHB (forum mod)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement