Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ray Reilly - take a bow son!

• 20-11-2011 7:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 682 ✭✭✭

Fantastic final today in Rathdrum.

I only switched on the live feed on shot 6, and was praying the last shot would be an inner.

10.9 :D

Well done to the Nordie winner too, I'd say a fair bit of slagging ensued on the way home!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 516 ✭✭✭FLOYDSTER

Spanking final from Ray!!!, a great days craic too!!

• Subscribers Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭IRLConor

I remember when Richard Stapleton set the previous record a few years ago (105.6 I think) and everyone said it would stand for a long time. 106.2, all inner tens will probably last a bit longer. That's better than some rifles do out of a vice! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭Hibrion

I had planned on popping in to have a look but ended up in the RFD with a broken trigger spring :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

You missed the hell of a final Hibrion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭Hibrion

It wasn't a good day for me. Not a deer to be seen on my morning stalk, and a broken trigger return spring in the afternoon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭MiGiD

Way to go Ray! I think Foxford lunch is definitely going to have to become part of the club match-day kit.

Is there a list anywhere with all the records on it? Was thinking of it earlier in the summer when other Ray set his records in Munich.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

I'll get a photo of the group later and can throw it up online then over the next few days. It's spectacular.

Advertisement