Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jack Russell found, Milo

Options
  • 20-11-2011 6:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Guys can anyone help, we found an old jack russell the other night head for the N11 he was walking on the Farrenkelly rd in the hard shoulder, He had a collar on with his name, Milo and a phone number which is off. We have called all the usuals and we also brought him to the local vet who put the number into the system, the address came up in Charlesland court, we called to the address and the woman living there said she didn't have a dog. Ive asked loads of the neighbours do they know him, all say they know him as he walks around by him self all the time but no one can tell me who owns him. He is someones pet, and I don't believe he just fends for himself. Please if anyone can give me some info on Milo that would be great.

P.s he is also deaf.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭schmel22

DOGFINDER wrote: »
    Guys can anyone help, we found an old jack russell the other night head for the N11 he was walking on the Farrenkelly rd in the hard shoulder, He had a collar on with his name, Milo and a phone number which is off. We have called all the usuals and we also brought him to the local vet who put the number into the system, the address came up in Charlesland court, we called to the address and the woman living there said she didn't have a dog. Ive asked loads of the neighbours do they know him, all say they know him as he walks around by him self all the time but no one can tell me who owns him. He is someones pet, and I don't believe he just fends for himself. Please if anyone can give me some info on Milo that would be great.

P.s he is also deaf.
    Youre very good to look after him. Such a shame your searches are drawing blanks. Bizarre the address recorded isnt where he lives. Have you tried Facebook? Shelter sites, RSPCA, lost and found sites,, Greystones vet has a lost and found page on their website, emmmm can't think of anymore. Pleae feel free to PM me more details maybe piccie and I'll share it on various different local based pages on facebook.

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭cuddlycavies

I'm pretty sure that dogis from the Court. Lives in a 2 bed in the last block at the back facing the stream.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 gembefit007

I'm pretty sure that dogis from the Court. Lives in a 2 bed in the last block at the back facing the stream.

Hi would you be able to find out if he is from the court? Myself and DogFinder live in Charlesland park.We have been bringing him out on walks and asking around.Loads of people recognise him but are not sure were he lives.I dont want to leave him in the pound as he will probably get put down.Please get back to me ASAP.
    He is not happy in our house.We have no back garden for him.He likes to be out.
    He is 15 and Deaf.
    We Milo From Charklesland courts looking for his owners.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭LMC

Yes he is from the Court, but unfortunately dont know what house, he used to perch himself outside my door when my dog was in heat ;). He's a lovely dog, I do hope its not a case of they dont want him anymore :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 7 gembefit007

LMC wrote: »
    Yes he is from the Court, but unfortunately dont know what house, he used to perch himself outside my door when my dog was in heat ;). He's a lovely dog, I do hope its not a case of they dont want him anymore :-(

Great news I have located his Owner she now lives in Farrenkelly Close;) they use to Live in Charlesland Court but moved nearly 2years ago;) I have just dropped him home;) so am delighted;) thanks every1 for your help;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭Maisy

Thats tip top news and well done you and yours for looking after him - nice to read of a happy ending amidst all the gloom and doom, I was heart broken for him following the story - I have a partially blind terrier who is a rescue dog and a second with a gammy leg, was wondering how they would feel about a deaf Jack Russell joining the clan....:p

Advertisement