Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favorite skyrim locations

• 20-11-2011 9:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,413 ✭✭✭

So the game has been out for a while now and you have all probably poured hours and hours into it at this stage. Where is your favorite place in skyrim?

For me its Black-briar lodge east of Riften. It was so beautiful I made the video below.

So where are yours?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

Mine is the frozen wasteland sitting between Winterhold and Dawnstar. I don't fast travel and I was forced to cut through the wastes as I couldn't get past several powerful conjurers and necromancers on the Winterhold-Windhelm road.

If you're in an adventuring mood, I highly recommend grabbing some food, health potions and a waterbreathing potion or two and going through it. I found the Tower Stone, a cluster of sunken ships deep under water and several other interesting things. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

High Hrothgar looking down on the world below

Advertisement