Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Access to Political Forum.

Options
  • 20-11-2011 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,071 ✭✭✭

I am restricted from opening a new thread in "Political Debate" can you please check this for me please with a view to removing any restriction.:confused:

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

There's even a sticky in there entitled: "Whats going on here? Why cant I post?"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,071 ✭✭✭Xenophile

Spear wrote: »
    There's even a sticky in there entitled: "Whats going on here? Why cant I post?"

I regret this does not work for me as I am locked out of it. Would appreciate some help.

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Xenophile wrote: »
    I regret this does not work for me as I am locked out of it. Would appreciate some help.

Are you saying instead that you can't even view the contents, as opposed to correctly not having a new thread option?

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Xenophile, you seems to be having a few issues with the site, so just for clarification, there are currently no forums that you are banned or otherwise specifically excluded from. If you find a forum that you can't post in it's either because it's a private forum that you are not a member of (e.g. Soccer, where there is a specific entry process or others where you must be invited to join) or it's a restricted forum such as Political Debate where nobody can start a new thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,071 ✭✭✭Xenophile

Zaph wrote: »
    Xenophile, you seems to be having a few issues with the site, so just for clarification, there are currently no forums that you are banned or otherwise specifically excluded from. If you find a forum that you can't post in it's either because it's a private forum that you are not a member of (e.g. Soccer, where there is a specific entry process or others where you must be invited to join) or it's a restricted forum such as Political Debate where nobody can start a new thread.

I appreciate the clarification and the reassurance that I have regular rights and privileges.

I can see that there have been no new posts for over a year now in "Political Debate" and that it is not possible to reply to any posts, not to mind opening a New Thread, so for all intents and purposes this sub forum is in effect inactive but there is nothing to suggest this when one visits same. I think that this is the cause of much ot the confusion.

Thanks again for your help.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement