Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help Me !!

Options
  • 21-11-2011 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭

FM 2011 .

Its 2023 , I've just won my 5th Serie A in a row with Inter , the Copa America with Argentina , after the final I saved my game and went to bed feeling immensly proud of my players and myself as per usual.;)

Went to get stuck into the transfer window today but have a MAJOR problem :(

The game loads fine , I can progress , I can play matches etc . But if i click on any player to see their attributes the game freezes and windows gives me a message saying the game has stopped working .

I uninstalled and re installed and no joy , i tried starting a brand new game but its still the same !! Keeps freezing .

Can anyone help ? I need my football manager ! has this happened to anyone ??

Comments

Advertisement