Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fitness classes Headford

Options
  • 21-11-2011 12:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Just want to recommend levi tierneys fitness classes in the GAA club in headford!

Best class i've ever been to, real results but loads of fun and its only 5euro a class.

Suitable for all fitness levels and he does seperate classes for men and women.

Anyone else been ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Claire589141

auntiebee wrote: »
    Just want to recommend levi tierneys fitness classes in the GAA club in headford!

Best class i've ever been to, real results but loads of fun and its only 5euro a class.

Suitable for all fitness levels and he does seperate classes for men and women.

Anyone else

are theese fitness classes still on?

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭tobdom

They do still run but the setup has changed. Can't pay per class and the monthly fee is an all inclusive thing now for 'semi-private' small group training classes, not cheap by any stretch unfortunately.

I think there are other options not too far away that might be more affordable, but probably worth checking with Levi (LT Fitness) too as it might match what you're looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,172 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Is this still on the go?

The website for LT Fitness doesn't resolve. The Facebook page doesn't seem to have any info on class schedules.

Advertisement