Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

***ALL OT CHAT HERE***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Compton

Not something you see from us! I bet you that not one arsenal fan thought theyd come back today, myself included.

Nothing better than sneaking out from work with 5 others to watch the penalties and last few mins of the final to be caught by the manager and be told 'stay here and let me know the result asap" :D
    sound manager you have!

something i think you'd appreciate.
    http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/modifiedcars/2921324

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

Ive looked at car a good bit. Id love a burg. a 500 abarth and a corsa/astra 'burg is what i desire :D

meriva opc? :L
    http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/2868055

the seats in that astra look class

I saw that meriva too! Cheap fun! Id prefer a zafira opc though :cool:

Ive sat in the opc astra seats....uber comfy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

shblob wrote: »
    meriva opc? :L
    http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/2868055

the seats in that astra look class

That ad is a disgrace.

• Advertisement

That ad is a disgrace.
    agreed. Id say its a bit of fun to go though :D

That ad is a disgrace.

Could be the best mechanically maintained car on the road....i doubt it though!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,555 ✭✭✭✭Marlow

dgt wrote: »
    Hmmmm... I'm wondering can you still do this? Our one might arise from a 17 year hibernation... ;)

If it has PTO, yes you can.

/M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

Marlow wrote: »
    If it has PTO, yes you can.

/M

It has the hole in the back for a PTO, just need to source one out (expensive!)

You have made my day :)

Keep watching for it in the other thread, I think its time it was got going again :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

Anyone have a discount code for power bulbs?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

EPM wrote: »
    Anyone have a discount code for power bulbs?

Don't tell me the Mazda has started off already eating bulbs ? :D

MugMugs wrote: »
    Don't tell me the Mazda has started off already eating bulbs ? :D

No, there isn't any xenons in it and until I get the time to remedy that I'm getting some night breaker plus bulbs!

Ordered 6 H11's for the dips/fogs (2 will be spares for the dims as I could count on one hand my use of the fogs in a year anyway) plus 2 sets of Phillips LED side lights. If the LED side lights look crap they can go in the door courtesy lights. Sorted:D

€150 on bulbs...hence I was looking for a discount code!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,957 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

No, there isn't any xenons in it and until I get the time to remedy that I'm getting some night breaker plus bulbs!

Ordered 6 H11's for the dips/fogs (2 will be spares for the dims as I could count on one hand my use of the fogs in a year anyway) plus 2 sets of Phillips LED side lights. If the LED side lights look crap they can go in the door courtesy lights. Sorted:D

Post reported for talking about the use of fog lights

Quazzie wrote: »
    Post reported for talking about the use of fog lights

Ah, I see you're vaguely familiar with the charter. Maybe you could take the time to read the actual rule;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭E39MSport

haha - looks like EPM's posts don't get marked with an 'EDIT' marker either :p

pretty sure that's not what I read a minute ago ....

E39MSport wrote: »

I did nothing...they get marked unless it's a ninja!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

E39MSport wrote: »

If you edit it within a certain period of time it doesn't get marked as an edit ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭Fiona

Men folk. I need to go looking for kitchen tiles today. Want polished porcelain. Any recommendations on where to go? Want good quality not crap. I believe these tiles need to be sealed before purchase or else staining can occur from spills red wine etc.

If the LED side lights look crap they can go in the door courtesy lights. Sorted:D

LED sidelights. They either work or they don't. Generally for me they don't.

I put LED's into my Reg Plate lights about a month back and I am still trying to decide on if I like them :confused:

If you get a code, let me know anyway. I want to re do my rear clusters with all LED's

mrs crilly wrote: »
    Men folk. I need to go looking for kitchen tiles today. Want polished porcelain. Any recommendations on where to go? Want good quality not crap. I believe these tiles need to be sealed before purchase or else staining can occur from spills red wine etc.

You're asking blokes for advice on household furnishing stuff ? :D

• Advertisement

No just tile stuff. Bloke stuff that i know nothing about!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,223 ✭✭✭Nissan doctor

No just tile stuff. Bloke stuff that i know nothing about!

Laying the tiles is bloke stuff....picking them and using his money to buy them is your job:D

LIGHTNING wrote: »
    "Whats wrong with having a Street Fighter 2 arcade machine in here? You asked me about furnishing the room"

I would have one if my sitting room was big enough and the 'wife' let me. The compromise was a shelf with some toy cars. I am ashamed to say i do have a nice blue Skyline on it. Jap scrap!

Laying the tiles is bloke stuff....picking them and using his money to buy them is your job:D

No its my money paying for them!

I heard once that Magnolia goes with everything home related.

Get magnolia tiles :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Lol, I think that's every man's standard line when put under pressure to pick a colour! :D

I've certainly used it enough!

Lol, I think that's every man's standard line when put under pressure to pick a colour! :D

Works every time, 98% of the time ! :D

Get magnolia tiles :)

Good choice, I am not really interested in housy stuff :o I just want to click my fingers and have it done!

Anyways went down to the local tile place just to start with very helpfull to me what to look at and what to avoid and he gave me some samples to take home. I am currently playing hop scotch on them :D

I just want to click my fingers and have it done!

............ said the randy student...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,957 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Good choice, I am not really interested in housy stuff :o I just want to click my fingers and have it done!

Anyways went down to the local tile place just to start with very helpfull to me what to look at and what to avoid and he gave me some samples to take home. I am currently playing hop scotch on them :D
    Go to enough places and get enough free samples and you won't have to buy any tiles ;)

\Cavan man

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement