Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

***ALL OT CHAT HERE***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Quazzie wrote: »
    Go to enough places and get enough free samples and you won't have to buy any tiles ;)

\Cavan man

Quazzie's kitchen floor - Note - Don't visit Quazzie when tripping on LSD.

865065199_b4f3323287.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Foxhole Norman

Back from the Garda Station. Received a formal caution from the Juvenile Officer. Won't be a mark on my record or Licence, thank god.

If I was over 18 I'd be receiving a fine and 2 points.

Ah. I knew being 17 had some advantages.

You can morally pull 17 year old women. Enjoy it dude! :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

MugMugs wrote: »
    You can morally pull 17 year old women. Enjoy it dude! :D

Morally? Yes. In real life? Well...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

Back from the Garda Station. Received a formal caution from the Juvenile Officer. Won't be a mark on my record or Licence, thank god.

Everyone makes mistakes. Main thing is to learn yada yada yada...

• Advertisement

Fair play, good to hear, safe (non retarded) and happy motoring to you from now on :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Foxhole Norman

RoverJames wrote: »
    Fair play, good to hear, safe (non retarded) and happy motoring to you from now on :)

Oh I plan to play it safe from now on. If not then I'll never be able to have a nice powerful car :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭johnos1984

Hmmmmmmm I've had a rather shyte evening.

**** the economy, Fianna Fáil, the banks, the government etc etc etc:mad:

johnos1984 wrote: »

Don't start the politics shyte in here:p

Sincerely,

Bertie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,223 ✭✭✭Nissan doctor

:eek:

What happened?

• Advertisement

Also, the Passats crapped itself again hasn't it?

EPM wrote: »
    Also, the Passats crapped itself again hasn't it?
    Yes, after the meeting this evening just to add insult to injury

Shoulda taken Liam's offer

What happened?
    We had a staff meeting this evening, six of us were asked to leave the room..........the rest were told they had a job next year..........the six who exited stage right were told they were on the maybe list.........maybe as in we have no budget to keep you and it's very unlikely the department will allocate funds

We had a staff meeting this evening, six of us were asked to leave the room..........the rest were told they had a job next year..........the six who exited stage right were told they were on the maybe list.........maybe as in we have no budget to keep you and it's very unlikely the department will allocate funds

That's not good ! :(

Sorry to hear that dude.

Shoulda taken Liam's offer

Don't rub it in :D

It's still running......but occasionally it's a 3 cylinder TDI.........anyway it's sold, I just need to keep driving it for now

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Ah man that sucks:(

Something similar happened a friend of mine. The funds excuse was used but she has a job if and when they become available. She found this out a week before the start of term in september meaning she lost out on the chance to apply for most jobs over the summer. So now she's subbing again.

Sorry to hear that, kick in the teeth!

Don't rub it in :D

It's still running......but occasionally it's a 3 cylinder TDI.........anyway it's sold, I just need to keep driving it for now

Sold ? Sweet.... What's on the radar for your next bit of moving scrap metal ? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,223 ✭✭✭Nissan doctor

Sorry to hear:(

• Advertisement

Sorry to hear:(

Shyt happens. Anyway it's happening all over the place and I may be held on. I just don't know which annoying the shyt out of me.

As for replacement motoring headaches........I've narrowed it down to an A4 or Mazda6.........I know I know :D

What engine has the 6 got?

Sorry to hear that John, worst case scenario you have a lash of decent experience now and I imagine Irish and Business Studies qualified teachers are less in supply than Geography and PE, fingers crossed something changes for the better and they keep you on. Plenty of lady teachers out there planning on expanding the family too no doubt..

What engine has the 6 got?

The one we all know and love*

@RJ

Irish is one of the golden subjects so I'm not overly worried about finding a new job. I just like the school, have my reputation created with the students and it's location 40mins away from Dublin airport suits.

I love teaching Business though and I have a nice few hours of it this year.

Ah well I'll get sorted anyway :)

I'm know as THE CAT at home as I always land on my feet

Am I missing something here?

Do Mazda not do a terrible Diesel power plant?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

You should buy that Mazda , dump your gf and then put an ad on the dating section of your local paper looking for a bunny boiler...:)

Am I missing something here?

Do Mazda not do a terrible Diesel power plant?
    It has a poor reputation according to people on boards.

I have to say it was one of the nicest diesels in my price range and class size I've ever driven

What size? BHP etc ?

What size? BHP etc ?

2l....not sure of the exact power, I think about 140hp?

Audi will be a 2l 140hp model

• Advertisement

-Corkie- wrote: »
    You should buy that Mazda , dump your gf and then put an ad on the dating section of your local paper looking for a bunny boiler...:)

If the Pisshat didn't get me one I don't know what would. Maybe I'm not bunny boiler material

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement