Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

***ALL OT CHAT HERE***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭superstoner90

Jemmy wrote: »
    Well for some, all overcast here :(

Hope it rains in sligo now :p

It is well for some. :p I might go skinny diping now. ;)

MugMugs wrote: »
    Sun shining in El Passo! :)

Is that the dark side of the moon? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

Nothing but sunshine and smiles up this part of sligo. Im pamed out on my lawn with a few cans of bud. Oh living the life.:D

Lucky sod! Its snowing here in this tip :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

I might go skinny diping now. ;)

Now theres an image to share! :p
    dgt wrote: »

Yay snow :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

The sun is out here just like it was last Saturday!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

Looks like I'm going to be finished work earlier than expected today, happy days! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

LIGHTNING wrote: »
    Some decent offers in Aldi this week. Picked up one of the jump start packs that has a air compressor,lights,USB charger, spare bulbs built in.

Eyeing that up last night online. Any use?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

Nearly at the top !

Following my girlfriends ass

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭johnos1984

Marcusm wrote: »
    johnos1984 wrote: »
    Cheers guys. Big bang, then shuddering followed by loss of power

Was this the Passat or did you manage to offload?
    The Pisshat. I'm royally pissed off as its destroyed the weekend. Had it provisionally sold to my mechanic. Don't know how I'll get it home now but I do have an offer of a trailer and Jeep from a mate

The doc not able to help you out so?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭superstoner90

dgt wrote: »

Us hill billys never like snow. But have fun. :D
    Jemmy wrote: »
    Now theres an image to share!

Perssi dont like photoes. :(

Edit: I could take a picture of the view of my house, if ye want. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭Fiona

Tax returns.

Urgh.

The Pisshat. I'm royally pissed off as its destroyed the weekend. Had it provisionally sold to my mechanic. Don't know how I'll get it home now but I do have an offer of a trailer and Jeep from a mate

what does he reckon is wrong with it ?

The doc not able to help you out so?
    Currently with the good doc but he was tied up in a timing belt so couldnt meet the legend himself this morning.

Waiting on a call with the news

I would like to share an experience with you all, about drinking and
    driving.

As you well know, some of us have been known to have had brushes with the
    authorities on our way home from the odd social session over the years.

A couple of nights ago, I was out for a few drinks with some friends and I
    had a few too many glasses of wine. Knowing full well I may have been
    slightly over the limit, I did something I've never done before .... I took
    a bus home. Sure enough I passed a police roadblock but as I was on a bus
    they waved me past.

I arrived home safely without incident, which was a real surprise, as I have
    never driven a bus before and am not sure where I got it from!

Real question is what to do with the thing now! :)

Advertise it with its issues and price it accordingly. I'm not bloody repairing it again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

LIGHTNING wrote: »
    Some decent offers in Aldi this week. Picked up one of the jump start packs that has a air compressor,lights,USB charger, spare bulbs built in.

I was just in Aldi... I was more focused on the foreign totty than anything else....

Advertise it with its issues and price it accordingly. I'm not bloody repairing it again

I meant Crillys bus! :D Yeah, probably your best bet. I'd be shifting it as soon as though. That things a bottomless pit of credit card bills you could do without.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

I think he meant Crilly's bus! :D

EDIT: Too late!

Gary ITR wrote: »
    I was just in Aldi... I was more focused on the foreign totty than anything else....

My husband is in love with one of the girls in Lidl in Ashbourne, he always asks can we put her in the trolly and take her home. Yeah sure knock yourself out love!
    I meant Crillys bus! :D
    MCMLXXV wrote: »
    I think he meant Crilly's bus! :D

Roadtrip :confused::confused::confused:

I am driving though I hate being a passenger!

• Advertisement

mrs crilly wrote: »
    My husband is in love with one of the girls in Lidl in Ashbourne, he always asks can we put her in the trolly and take her home. Yeah sure knock yourself out love!

I used to have a thing for the Eastern European women, had 3/4 gf's from that part of the world

For anybody interested here's some of my excursion on the track, it's a bit boring for the most part lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuDBUiWvxqs

For anybody interested here's some of my excursion on the track, it's a bit boring for the most part lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuDBUiWvxqs

I have just been watching this thinking yeah it is boring where is the fooking sound...... then I realised I had it turn off on my laptop :o:o:o

I would love to take my E30 out on the track, I just have visions of me loosing it on that dunlop corner...... epic fail :eek:

I have just been watching this thinking yeah it is boring where is the fooking sound...... then I realised I had it turn off on my laptop :o:o:o

I would love to take my E30 out on the track, I just have visions of me loosing it on that dunlop corner...... epic fail :eek:

Dunlop claimed a couple of casualties on Tuesday, an EP3 Civic had to be lifted out, I think there were a couple of others in there too. An EVO X that was freshly imported ended up going off at Honda, poor chap also had gearbox troubles, it's an auto/flappy paddle and refused to shift. I was lacking top end grunt but with the right work my car can be quick around there. I did a few 69's but with tyres, power, more track time for me I could get it down to a 65 as a road car

Dunlop claimed a couple of casualties on Tuesday, an EP3 Civic had to be lifted out, I think there were a couple of others in there too. An EVO X that was freshly imported ended up going off at Honda, poor chap also had gearbox troubles, it's an auto/flappy paddle and refused to shift. I was lacking top end grunt but with the right work my car can be quick around there. I did a few 69's but with tyres, power, more track time for me I could get it down to a 65 as a road car

The first and only track day I did a CSL crashed at they tried to lift it with a fork lift but I don't think the forks would fit enough under the car to move it.

I would have vomited if that was my car :eek:

I wouldn't mind doing this Porsche day, any feedback on it?

http://www.mondello.ie/cat/product46.htm

Don't really know much about it myself, one of the others might though

TBH the Open track days used to have a bad name for messers but I find them the best now, the standard of driving is way better than on the club days.

On a couple of previous club days I was on one car had no brake lights, another guy got out of his car and was looking under the bonnet just before Dunlop when I cam screaming towards him in my Integra (much much quicker car than the above civic)
    Another guy ran out of fuel going around turn 3. It seems the pendulum has swung and all the idiots seem to go to club/forum days now

On a couple of previous club days I was on one car had no brake lights, another guy got out of his car and was looking under the bonnet just before Dunlop when I cam screaming towards him in my Integra (much much quicker car than the above civic)

Another guy ran out of fuel going around turn 3. It seems the pendulum has swung and all the idiots seem to go to club/forum days now

Are people thick?? No brake lights or petrol. I know a young lady who went out on track in her car with the oil light on.......

Q big bang and new engine..... I dunno madness!!! I don't know much about the mechanical end of cars but I know how to fill it with oil and petrol and how to drive to the garage to get a bulb changed!

Oh and it's officially summer the ice cream man just came into the estate!!!

Whats the camera Gary ?

Whats the camera Gary ?

It belongs to Marlow (fecking gent of the highest order) it's a GoPro Hero2 HD, I think.

It belongs to Marlow (fecking gent of the highest order)

+100% and he is a human automotive encylopedia :D

• Advertisement

Are people thick?? No brake lights or petrol. I know a young lady who went out on track in her car with the oil light on.......

Q big bang and new engine..... I dunno madness!!! I don't know much about the mechanical end of cars but I know how to fill it with oil and petrol and how to drive to the garage to get a bulb changed!

Yep, people really are that thick. At another trackday, I was in the paddock between laps and I heard 'could the person walking on the track please return to the pit lane' over the tannoy.

Brake lights are hugely important out there because if you get into a bit of a dice you'll be up the jacksy of the car in front.

We should organise a boards trackday, we'd need about 40 people to make it work

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement