Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

***ALL OT CHAT HERE***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Pink like your roof liner?

Nope, black and red like the rest of my car

It was salmon btw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,102 ✭✭✭✭Drummerboy08

Nope, black and red like the rest of my car

It was salmon btw

Lol, ghey

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

It was pink, as pink as pink can be. I don't know why you'd even call it salmon because that's worse!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

Bidding on my replacement wheels on fleabay...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭NewApproach

When you're making chicken tikka masala, do you guys find its better to add the coriander stalks before the paprika, or after? I find it has that bit more "zing" if added after.

Always as late as possible, but there are soooo many Indian dishes which are better than Chicken Tikka Masala tbh.
    RoverJames wrote: »
    Since you asked, whichever option leaves the least time sitting in an airport between flights, I spent a day in Gatwick once, sweet Jesus, unreal boring.

Thanks, yeah thats what I'm thinking, but the pre immigration in Ireland might be handy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭johnos1984

RoverJames wrote: »
    If you gave it a decent clean since buying it it wouldn't stretch the imagination too much to reckon perhaps the mechanic who had it for a fortnight recently mightl have dropped it :pac:

Old Mother John owns it but was afraid to ask anyone as she thought she was loosing her marbles :)

dgt wrote: »
    Anyone else have a car that will be hibernating for the winter?

Yep the MG has been locked up and in bits since October. Hoping to finish putting it back together over the new year in time for being back on the road towards the end of Jan.

I have to pick up my new hard top in it as it won't fit in the Passat

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

johnos1984 wrote: »
    Yep the MG has been locked up and in bits since October. Hoping to finish putting it back together over the new year in time for being back on the road towards the end of Jan.

I have to pick up my new hard top in it as it won't fit in the Passat

Anywhere down my side? I want to make use of my new roofbars :L

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

Anybody here have an interest in this?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056466997

the finer details still need to be worked out, just trying to see if it's feasable

Anywhere down my side? I want to make use of my new roofbars :L

Baltinglass

Got a bargain so couldn't leave it behind. Looks like it was only ever fitted once or twice. The headlining needs a scrub though. She is happy enough to store it until I collect it. Gave me a VERY good price as I was fixing up an MGF and she had happy memories of hers.

Friendly, single, blonde milf in her early 40's if that is any encouragement to collect

• Advertisement

Gary ITR wrote: »
    Anybody here have an interest in this?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056466997

the finer details still need to be worked out, just trying to see if it's feasable

It's news to me!!!

It's news to me!!!

Yeah about that..... We can get the little fella down too

Yeah about that..... We can get the little fella down too

I don't want anything to do with your little fella

johnos1984 wrote: »
    Old Mother John owns it but was afraid to ask anyone as she thought she was loosing her marbles :)

Happy ending for Mother John so, sure we all reckon we're losing our marbles when we lose something :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

It was pink, as pink as pink can be. I don't know why you'd even call it salmon because that's worse!
    Blame the previous owner!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭JJJJNR

I hate wimmins programs, like gheys anatomy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

Phew, thought I was the only one mad enough to use another car for the winter instead of the daily driver :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,660 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

Ops, impulse buy. Ah well, can't wait! :D

g_04876268.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

EPM wrote: »
    Bidding on my replacement wheels on fleabay...

And just about to pull the eBay trigger on my new sat nav too. Going for the LED display which should look good. Just waiting on confirmation that the gateway is compatable and I'm off...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Just got a letter telling me I've made it to the aptitude test stage of getting an apprenticeship with Lufthansa Airmotive. Not exactly working on cars like I was looking for but hey, jets are cool!:D

• Advertisement

In Shannon?
    They were one of my clients when I was a sales engineer.

In Rathcoole but the test is in Cookstown industrial estate.
    It'll mean 20k on the bike everyday if I get it so that'll help keep me fit!
    Until I can afford to drive, that is...

Best of luck with it, 10k spin to and from is well manageable on a bike :)

It'll grand alright, I'm more use to doing about 60-75k on my bike! Haha
    Cheers. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

Got my taxbook at long bloody last :)

Cheers Barura! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Anybody any good at organising and planning things? We're looking for more help with All the Way Round 2012 to try and make it more successful than it was this year, all help and ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Anybody here got a charger for a Toshiba Satellite laptop? All the Satellites/pros have the same charger

• Registered Users Posts: 14,555 ✭✭✭✭Marlow

Anybody here got a charger for a Toshiba Satellite laptop? All the Satellites/pros have the same charger

You can get a universal one in PCWorld or Maplin no problem. With a bit of luck even one that'll do both 12V (car) and mains.

/M

Marlow wrote: »
    You can get a universal one in PCWorld or Maplin no problem. With a bit of luck even one that'll do both 12V (car) and mains.

/M

I have a car charger already ;) Don't fancy spending €60 or so in PC World (hate them with a passion) on a universal one, I'd rather give somebody here a bit of cash for one :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Don't get one with settable voltage, otherwise the voltage spikes ruin the laptop after a couple of months. Guess how I know.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement