Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

***ALL OT CHAT HERE***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Chuck_Norris

johnos1984 wrote: »
    I'm so hungover

I'm not! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,575 ✭✭✭166man

johnos1984 wrote: »
    I'm so hungover

LOUD NOISES!!!

:D

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

Went for a leisurely drive to halfords today because I was going to get some stuff to clean the car. On the way into the industrial estate i took a corner that I always take at 50kmh, hit a puddle of water, arse came around and the front of the car hopped onto the footpath, both front tires are fúcked and one rear has a bulge in the sidewall so its fúcked too..

The traction control / abs was off because theres a fault that pops up every so often and restarting the car fixes it, i was about 30 seconds from halfords so I said it would be grand... it wasnt.

Have to take mam's car now, borrow my old alloys that i sold to my cousin, and swap the four alloys and get it home and hopefully there was no damage to the suspension...

Expensive lesson learned :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

following on from the comment of following my gfs ass and nearly at the top.

img0405z.jpg

and of course winning the obligatory teddy in the arcade and keeping with safety first !

img0420vd.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭superstoner90

Very sunny and warm today. Just outside with the tablet pc on the lawn, browning my guns. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭Johntegr

If I put up a pic of my GF's bootay on the interwebz, she'd burst me!

Oh, I screenshot it, twice, one is a close up, incase you try getting out of it. :pac:

Johntegr wrote: »

Oh, I screenshot it, twice, one is a close up, incase you try getting out of it. :pac:

That's ok :)

Enjoy :)

Shes not mad cos she got a cheesy day out with ice cream etc.

robbie_998 wrote: »
    That's ok :)

Enjoy :)

Shes not mad cos she got a cheesy day out with ice cream etc.
    Actually better delete it or hide the folder. If my GF found a pic of someone elses arse on my laptop she'd kill me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

Actually better delete it or hide the folder. If my GF found a pic of someone elses arse on my laptop she'd kill me!

Especially if it was Robbies arse..:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

Two ****ing hours to change the drivers dipped beam. Not a happy camper.

• Advertisement

EPM wrote: »
    Two ****ing hours to change the drivers dipped beam. Not a happy camper.
    Bumper off jobby?

conzymaher wrote: »
    Went for a leisurely drive to halfords today because I was going to get some stuff to clean the car. On the way into the industrial estate i took a corner that I always take at 50kmh, hit a puddle of water, arse came around and the front of the car hopped onto the footpath, both front tires are fúcked and one rear has a bulge in the sidewall so its fúcked too..................

Expensive lesson learned :mad:

Feck :(

At least there was no one on the footpath and you're ok yourself too, you could well be in a Garda station or a hospital for the afternoon if it had panned out differently.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,974 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

Whippppp!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

Bumper off jobby?

No, but mangled the wheel arch in the process. And lost a screw. Better go rooting in the shed. Weathers changed so not going to be able to polish it up.

EPM wrote: »
    No, but mangled the wheel arch in the process. And lost a screw. Better go rooting in the shed. Weathers changed so not going to be able to polish it up.
    Fecker. We're gettin' some nice weather here. Gonna make the most of it. De-badging, de-stickering and engine bay clean.

-Corkie- wrote: »

Especially if it was Robbies arse..:)

I wish I had that figure ! :pac:

Hoping it doesn't rain myself. Dark clouds about. Was just bout to take the hose and cleaning materials out to give the car a scrub !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭Fiona

I did the Ferrari 348 spin today with Golden Moments, the bro got it for me for 30th.

The fella pulled up in the car and got out, it was only my neighbour from 3 doors up :eek::eek: he laughed and said if he had of known it was me he would have collected me in Ashbourne!

Anyways really enjoyed it but I was very nervous, the pedels are sooooo close together I had to keep my foot resting on the clutch so I could know I was going for the right one when changing the gears.

I also thought I had a heavy clutch in my car, it was like a feather when I got back into it. The gears were easy enough to get the hang of you just needed to bate the stick.

Getting the revs right when taking off was tricky it like there was a delay in the power when you put the foot down, on one or two occasions I was making glorious noise but not going anywhere :o:o

I asked him how he got the job and he said it was by pure fluke. One of his mates did the drive and he is a driving instructor and he got offered a job as well.

Never one to miss up on an opportunity I told him that I held the advanced driving test and that I was available at weekends if they were stuck for anybody :D:D nothing will probably come of it but if you don't ask you don't get.

The car was yellow which I presently surprised with, I kinda like yellow cars they are my guilty pleasure, an e46 m3 in phoenix yellow or an e36 m3 in dakar yellow would be very nice yes thank you!

I didn't really put the boot down that much the max I did on the mifty was 135, went from Lucan out to Bray and then back again nice spin :)

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

Super present from the bro mrs crilly. Sounds like a great day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

Nice Mrs crilly..:)

Nice Celica in the background too..

Jimdagym wrote: »
    Super present from the bro mrs crilly. Sounds like a great day.

Well I kindaaaaaa picked it myself, he had asked me what I wanted for my bday and this deal came out on the city deal email the next day so I chanced my arm and he got it for me :D
    -Corkie- wrote: »
    Nice Mrs crilly..:)

Nice Celica in the background too..

I was waiting to see who would be the first to comment on it!

I did have one complaint of the day........

Well the car just didn't feel like it was going fast :confused::o

In my banger when your doing 140kph you know about it and you feel it. I was doing 135kph in that and honest to god it only felt like 80kph, why is that :confused::confused::confused:

I think to truely appreciate it you need to be on a private road but I thought it was worth the money for the experience.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

LIGHTNING wrote: »
    Just back from Mondello, may have just seen the last ever rally-cross event here in the Republic :(

**** hit the fan?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

LIGHTNING wrote: »
    Just back from Mondello, may have just seen the last ever rally-cross event here in the Republic :(

I'd hears that alright, crying shame but there's a serious lack of promotion for it too, I mean these things need to be marketed. It has to be the cheapest form of motorsport

Gary ITR wrote: »
    I'd hears that alright, crying shame but there's a serious lack of promotion for it too, I mean these things need to be marketed. It has to be the cheapest form of motorsport

What is rally cross :o

Crilly - you should have swung in to Cherrywood on your way back in that!:)

MCMLXXV wrote: »

Oh dunno about that, I had issues stopping and starting the damn thing!!! Man the steering weighed a ton as well!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

MCMLXXV wrote: »

Where you up there? I was up there myself having a wander, went up as a passenger with Knifey_spoonie

mrs crilly wrote: »
    What is rally cross :o

I'll let lightning explain, I'm too tired today lol

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

Is she a blow-up girlfriend? :P

Gary ITR wrote: »
    Where you up there? I was up there myself having a wander, went up as a passenger with Knifey_spoonie

Didn't make it. Was out with a friend down Wicklah' last night and had planned on stopping in on my way back but ended up going shooting this morning up in Roundwood. Was a nice few V8's there anyhow I hear! :)

mrs crilly wrote: »
    Oh dunno about that, I had issues stopping and starting the damn thing!!! Man the steering weighed a ton as well!!

Wuss!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

Feic it anyway forgot that was on this morning was wide awake at 8am & was dying for something to do this morning. Ah well

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement