Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

***ALL OT CHAT HERE***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭johnos1984

LIGHTNING wrote: »
    Drivers license, spare set of clothes in case its wet,nice pair of comfortable shoes (i.e not a big pair of doc martins). If you can ring the office and tell them you left the voucher in your car and you wont have it on the weekend.
    Cheers dude, I think I gave the voucher number when I booked but I know it's in my email somewhere.

I never got a chance to call today as I was flat out in work today

MugMugs wrote: »
    She staying in the Smoke or headed back to your county of residence ?

Heading back to Tipperary. I had it sold before it spat it's dummy on the M1. I think a company called Conway are going to collect it but that's all I know.

I'll make yet another Johnos is buying a car thread for the final count down as to what I'm getting in time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

johnos1984 wrote: »
    Heading back to Tipperary. I had it sold before it spat it's dummy on the M1. I think a company called Conway are going to collect it but that's all I know.

I'll make yet another Johnos is buying a car thread for the final count down as to what I'm getting in time

If you can organise access to the car I can get your voucher and bring it to Mondello

Gary ITR wrote: »
    If you can organise access to the car I can get your voucher and bring it to Mondello

It's in Atlas in Drumcondra........Nissan Doctor is looking after it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

It's in Atlas in Drumcondra........Nissan Doctor is looking after it

If you want to try organise something, let me know

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,223 ✭✭✭Nissan doctor

I'll dig it out and I can post it to you if you think it'll arrive in time, failing that I'll keep it out if someone is going to collect it.

I'll dig it out and I can post it to you if you think it'll arrive in time, failing that I'll keep it out if someone is going to collect it.
    Maybe if it was posted tomorrow it may arrive on time....or if gary is happy to collect it.

I don't want to put anyone out.......and there is no change for a stamp in the car :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,223 ✭✭✭Nissan doctor

Maybe if it was posted tomorrow it may arrive on time....or if gary is happy to collect it.

I don't want to put anyone out.......and there is no change for a stamp in the car :p

I'll rummage around down the back of the sofa and see what I can find.

Send me on your address in case..

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

I'll rummage around down the back of the sofa and see what I can find.

There's a good chance you could find Crilly back there. Be careful! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭Fiona

There's a good chance you could find Crilly back there. Be careful! :pac:

Piss off ya brat!

• Advertisement

mrs crilly wrote: »
    Piss off ya brat!

Aye get back in your GIMP suit MUGS and she'll be in to you in a minute

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

Can someon tell me what I need for the Mazda3 driving course in Mondello.

I've left the voucher in the Passat in Dublin and I'm doing it Saturday but I won't have time to collect it

Is this your first one? Report back please. I'd like to do it myself.

Mugs is ready baby cakes !
    GimpSuit.jpg

Oh my Jaysis Christ i just coughed up a lung laughing at that!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

You do realise the whole point of fetish gear is to add to the excitement of sex ... not make it completely ruddy impossible!! :p:D

You do realise the whole point of fetish gear is to add to the excitement of sex ... not make it completely ruddy impossible!! :p:D

The lesson for today is, never fart when suited up!

You can always spot the newbies, over ambitious for his first dabble into fetish god love him!

http://www.independent.ie/lifestyle/independent-woman/love-sex/women-happiest-when-their-partner-is-upset-3041667.html

Strange article. I can't ever recall being happy at seeing my husband being upset :confused:

Bitches be crazy.

On second thoughts this might provide an explanation!!!

424521_351509608227522_117022648342887_1085518_1578125658_n.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

aww he's really gone..... fair well good sir :(

gonna be a bit of a weird one but does anyone know what the 07 civic uses for steering wheel controls ?

1, black SWC GND cable
    2, Two digital cable SWC1 or SWC2 ?

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

robbie_998 wrote: »
    aww he's really gone..... fair well good sir :(

gonna be a bit of a weird one but does anyone know what the 07 civic uses for steering wheel controls ?

1, black SWC GND cable

Cheers

Like I said in the pm, you need the kit from Impulse in the UK (http://www.impulsecar.co.uk/product_details.php?productid=MjE=) to make everything work correctly. The kit includes everything you need. They are the only company who has ever made a kit for changing the headunit. Even Honda haven't!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

BDJW wrote: »
    Like I said in the pm, you need the kit from Impulse in the UK (http://www.impulsecar.co.uk/product_details.php?productid=MjE=) to make everything work correctly. The kit includes everything you need. They are the only company who has ever made a kit for changing the headunit. Even Honda haven't!

yeah no thats perfect. but im picking up a different head unit from eonon if it works correctly.

eonon have being emailing me cos i was asking them if the steering wheel controls would work so they just want to confirm the cables it uses.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Eonon-G2213DE-Navigation-Original-Promotion/dp/B004P8DEI8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1331112481&sr=8-1

I've asked impulse what they thought of this and they cant confirm for a fact it'll work but they have had success stories. so im just confirming with eonon themselfs and they asked what cables is it exactly for the civic

1, black SWC GND cable

Unless your saying the conversion kit from impulse will by pass this ?

I am definitly picking up that impulse kit so i can change the head unit.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

The NCT place is nearly bordering on harassment with the amount of feckin' reminders they send. Back off, I know when my bleedin' NCT is :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

I'll find out in a few hours if it works out cheaper to park in RCSI as opposed to using the rambler card on wednesdays... Anything to avoid the bus! (even if I love going round the city on the busses :o )

dgt wrote: »
    (even if I love going round the city on the busses :o )

People watching my favourite pastime :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭no1beemerfan

Jimdagym wrote: »
    Is this your first one? Report back please. I'd like to do it myself.

I did it a few years ago along with the Formula Vee cars (I think I have that right....can't remember for definite, but it was them single seaters things!) and I must say its well worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭Tea 1000

jenizzle wrote: »
    The NCT place is nearly bordering on harassment with the amount of feckin' reminders they send. Back off, I know when my bleedin' NCT is :rolleyes:
    I wish they had harassed me, they only sent me one reminder a week prior to my appointment, which is useless to me as I completely forgot about it until about an hour after the appointment. So now I'll be an extra €22 poorer as a result. It's already too expensive as it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

LIGHTNING wrote: »
    We did run Vee`s but that was a good while ago! Id recommened to anybody who is a petrol head to get a run in a single seater its a real eye opener.

Full licence required I take it?

Got this in the post, thanks EPM if your reading ;)

070320121047.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

mrs crilly wrote: »
    Got this in the post, thanks EPM if your reading ;)

Well done on guessing correctly :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,555 ✭✭✭✭Marlow

Tea 1000 wrote: »
    I wish they had harassed me, they only sent me one reminder a week prior to my appointment, which is useless to me as I completely forgot about it until about an hour after the appointment. So now I'll be an extra €22 poorer as a result. It's already too expensive as it is.

You know, that cellphones nowadays have a calendar, where you can stick things in and they'd remind the feck out of you ?

/M

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement