Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

***ALL OT CHAT HERE***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

LIGHTNING wrote: »
    1k RPM no torque
    2k RPM no torque
    3k RPM no torque
    4k RPM no torque
    5k RPM no torque
    6k RPM no torque
    7k RPM some torque
    8k RPM there we go

:pac:

FYP ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Quazzie wrote: »
    Nope, he should just buy a Honda.

Midnight... is that you?

I just LOLD in the office!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

My brother towed me up the road in feckin Vtec before :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭Fiona

If yer Mrs rang you to say that you had booked in your car to get some minor crash damage repaired and your wheels refurbed and that it would be paid for by her you would be happy right :confused::mad:

There is just no pleasing some people :(

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

LIGHTNING wrote: »
    1k RPM no torque
    2k RPM no torque
    3k RPM no torque
    4k RPM no torque
    5k RPM no torque
    6k RPM no torque
    7k RPM some torque
    8k RPM their we go

Honda gave their cars gearsticks, it's an amazing invention. Anyways,we're talking about reliability here.
    Quazzie wrote: »
    Midnight... is that you?

I just shivered. :pac: Now that EPM is gone I can go into fanboi mode.

• Advertisement

mrs crilly wrote: »
    If yer Mrs rang you to say that you had booked in your car to get some minor crash damage repaired and your wheels refurbed and that it would be paid for by her you would be happy right :confused::mad:

Dump him ;)

I'll give you a go of my suit if you book my car in to get the wingmirror indicator repaired and pay for it ????

MugMugs wrote: »
    I'll give you a go of my suit if you book my car in to get the wingmirror indicator repaired and pay for it ????

Now that is an offer I am finding hard to refuse.... oh go on then you twisted my arm :D:D:D:D

A poxy thanks would have been nice from him all the same instead of 'there are more important things to spend the money on'.

Yeah mate, a full respray for my car.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Honda gave their cars gearsticks, it's an amazing invention. Anyways,we're talking about reliability here.

Fine...

1k RPM no torque
    2k RPM no torque
    3k RPM no torque
    4k RPM no torque
    5k RPM no torque
    6k RPM no torque
    7k RPM some torque
    8k RPM there we go
    8.5k RPM Gear change

Fine...

1k RPM no torque
    2k RPM no torque
    3k RPM no torque
    4k RPM no torque
    5k RPM no torque
    6k RPM no torque
    7k RPM some torque
    8k RPM there we go
    8.5k RPM Gear change

If you had something other than a 4 pot diesel I'd be offended :p

• Advertisement

If you had something other than a 4 pot diesel I'd be offended :p

If I was trying to claim a 4 pot daysul was a racecar I'd be offended at my own stupidity..... however, considering I'm using it for it's awesome MPG... :p

If I was trying to claim a 4 pot daysul was a racecar I'd be offended at my own stupidity..... however, considering I'm using it for it's awesome MPG... :p
    And I was talking about reliability,oh well

And I was talking about reliability,oh well

You're expecting the off topic thread to stay on topic? :pac:

You're expecting the off topic thread to stay on topic? :pac:

I got caught up in being all serious for a moment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭alexmcred

I would be wondering what she had done to be honest or what was her motive behind it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

Depends on the context. If the car was spotless that morning when she borrowed it, then yeah, ity wouldnt be the best call I ever recieved....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭Tea 1000

Marlow wrote: »
    You know, that cellphones nowadays have a calendar, where you can stick things in and they'd remind the feck out of you ?

/M
    I'm looking for sympathy, not advice! :p

I'd be wondering who's doing the repair work to be honest... fussy squared, I am! However I'd be happy that you were paying! But sad that you crashed it in the first place...

alexmcred wrote: »
    I would be wondering what she had done to be honest or what was her motive behind it.
    Jimdagym wrote: »
    Depends on the context. If the car was spotless that morning when she borrowed it, then yeah, ity wouldnt be the best call I ever recieved....

I had an incident with a piller about 8 mths ago and I want to get it fixed before the nct plain and simples.

The wheels are in bits as well so me being the nice person I am decided to get the wheels refurbed as well to the car looking decent again even though I hardly ever drive it anymore.

Don't think I will bother me hole now.

Tea 1000 wrote: »
    I'd be wondering who's doing the repair work to be honest... fussy squared, I am! However I'd be happy that you were paying! But sad that you crashed it in the first place...

Noel Hannon in Bray, he is the only person I would get to do crash repairs his work 100% quality.

Trust me, that information however is lost on the person who drives the car, I should have known what their response would be, silly me :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Noel Hannon in Bray, he is the only person I would get to do crash repairs his work 100% quality.

Trust me, that information however is lost on the person who drives the car, I should have known what their response would be, silly me :rolleyes:
    Yep, you should have just got it done and told him nathin! Pretend that autoglym product did it when he asks! :)
    However, you are certainly allowed to refurb my alloys. Even if I had the money to do it, I don't have 4 axle stands to leave the car on while it's being done.

Go for the respray Mrs C.
    You'll feel better about it.

I agree. Otherwise when selling the car you'll have to allow for it anyway in your price, and you'll be both out of pocket and not have had the joy of a perfect car!

Yep, you should have just got it done and told him nathin! Pretend that autoglym product did it when he asks! :)
    I agree. Otherwise when selling the car you'll have to allow for it anyway in your price, and you'll be both out of pocket and not have had the joy of a perfect car!

I actually think I will just to piss him off :D

I actually think I will just to piss him off :D

"Well honey, you did say there were better things to spend the money on..."

I have seen it all now. A woman eating a plate of rice as she drove her car. Numpty. Ill try put up pic not sure if can do it from my phone.Rice.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

I have seen it all now. A woman eating a plate of rice as she drove her car. Numpty. Ill try put up pic not sure if can do it from my phone.Rice.jpg

I saw a woman waxing her tash one morning in traffic.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Little rat look dogs on the lap is something I see regularly enough. 'Tards!

Where were you taking that from? :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

MugMugs wrote: »
    Where were you taking that from? :eek:

UNCLEAN!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement