Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

***ALL OT CHAT HERE***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Looks like EPM might of had a few alternate accounts if you ask me
    Get his ban rate up? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭johnos1984

RoverJames wrote: »
    He did that months ago after being referred to as a scumbag.
    Were you calling him names you big sissie :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

Looks like EPM might of had a few alternate accounts if you ask me

That would be a serious case of split personality then.....:D

johnos1984 wrote: »
    Were you calling him names you big sissie :D

Wasn't me :)

I did sort of kind of set it up though, didn't quite expect someone to pot the black in such emphatic fashion though :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

-Corkie- wrote: »

Maybe RJ and EPM are the one.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

RoverJames wrote: »
    He did that months ago after being referred to as a scumbag.

Jaysus! I've PMed him quite a bit in regard to his 3MPS and found him sound out!

I only noticed that he closed it when I went to read one of his PMs again.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

-Corkie- wrote: »

You just made me spit my tea out! :D

Like Peter Parker and Spiderman? Which is which I do not know!

Jaysus! I've PMed him quite a bit in regard to his 3MPS and found him sound out!

I only noticed that he closed it when I went to read one of his PMs again.

I didn't say he wasn't sound out :)
    I just said he was referred to as a scumbag.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Lads, cop de fcuk on to yourselves will ya! :mad:

Most of us like being here, and yes we're all very sad to see the lads go but there's still lots of good people here. Hopefully the admins will take heed of EPM's thread earlier.

Everyone had their chance to vent their feelings in that thread and there's no benefit in dragging this thread down with it too. Let's move on!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

That makes sence now.... Your a dark horse RJ..:)

mrs crilly wrote: »
    Came home to a nice letter this evening, my rental property no longer qualifies for the NPPR charge. That's €200 I need to fork out now :mad:

That seems very strange :)
    By definition a rental property would always be subject to the NPPR charge as if it's rented out the owner can't have it as their principal residence. The owner pays the NPPR charge, not the tenant.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,336 ✭✭✭✭Marcusm

I don't know yet!

I drove a 2009 Mondog Econetic this evening and liked it. Just in from the UK with full service history. Mine for €13k

Do you have multiple personalities? How could you test an Alfa GT and a Mondeo? Is there anything in common other than a few seats and an ICE?

MCMLXXV wrote: »
    Lads, cop de fcuk on to yourselves will ya! :mad:

Most of us like being here, and yes we're all very sad to see the lads go but there's still lots of good people here. Hopefully the admins will take heed of EPM's thread earlier.

Everyone had their chance to vent their feelings in that thread and there's no benefit in dragging this thread down with it too. Let's move on!

Yes, most of us do like being here and this is the off-topic thread so I think it's ok to talk about people's leaving here.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,336 ✭✭✭✭Marcusm

MugMugs wrote: »
    UK car with steelies? :eek:

The "Eco" versions will have high profile low rolling resistance tyres I guess. Not worth putting alloys on?

Marcusm wrote: »
    Do you have multiple personalities? How could you test an Alfa GT and a Mondeo? Is there anything in common other than a few seats and an ICE?
    Mondeo=size I'm used to
    Alfa=what I would like

I'm working behind the scenes at the minute coming up with a plan to merge both into some sort of "Monfa"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,102 ✭✭✭✭Drummerboy08

Marcusm wrote: »
    The "Eco" versions will have high profile low rolling resistance tyres I guess. Not worth putting alloys on?

Alloys were an option on an Econetic at the time, around 600 quid IIRC. Should be fairly easy to pick up a set for small money though. :)

Yes, most of us do like being here and this is the off-topic thread so I think it's ok to talk about people's leaving here.

You know what I'm saying man, already comments about EPM having multiple accounts / personalities. If the guy left out of frustration with 'the top' he did so in the hope that admins would change attitiude for the better. Slagging the guy off already is only detremental to his and -Chris- efforts.

Maybe I'm reading in to this too much but even an OT thread needs to be kept in shape to some degree. It ain't a free-for-all. :(

You know what I'm saying man, already comments about EPM having multiple accounts / personalities. If the guy left out of frustration with 'the top' he did so in the hope that admins would change attitiude for the better. Slagging the guy off already is only detremental to his and -Chris- efforts.

Maybe I'm reading in to this too much but even an OT thread needs to be kept in shape to some degree. It ain't a free-for-all. :(

LOL :D

Have you read this thread?! :P

I agree.

EPM has said his peace as have others. Give those at the top some time to change things if they wish and we can make our minds up after that.

That's what I'm doing.

Also it leaves the door open for a return for Chris and EPM if life isn't made awkward.

I'm all for open discussion but we also have to give those at the top some time and space to work the issues out

• Advertisement

LOL :D

Have you read this thread?! :P

Yeah, daily. I still don't think some of the recent comments are healthy / constructive or beneficial to motors.

Yeah, daily. I still don't think some of the recent comments are healthy / constructive or beneficial to motors.

They're not supposed to be, hence "ALL OT CHAT IN HERE".

Then again, what's going on between us isn't beneficial to anyone so let's agree to differ :)

.... quite a bit of it is fairly off.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

Mondeo=size I'm used to
    Alfa=what I would like

I'm working behind the scenes at the minute coming up with a plan to merge both into some sort of "Monfa"

I think "Alfa Mondeo" has quite a ring to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,223 ✭✭✭Nissan doctor

Mondeo=size I'm used to
    Alfa=what I would like

Honda accord?

Honda accord?

I have never liked them.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Missed that thread, don't suppose anyone has a copy they want to PM me?

I have never liked them.

I'll shut up so..:P

I'll shut up so..:P
    :D

It's cool. I like the petrols but I reckon they would cost a bomb to run

• Advertisement

:D