Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

***ALL OT CHAT HERE***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Marlow wrote: »
    I don't the dealer has a remote idea of what he's actually selling.

But again, dealers usually don't have a freakin' clue anyhow.

And I guess keepin the discription as generic as possible is one way of ensuring to attract the most amount of customers possible.

/M

I would say Jimbo would have a fair idea in all fairness!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,555 ✭✭✭✭Marlow

MCMLXXV wrote: »
    I would say Jimbo would have a fair idea in all fairness!

Hence my last comment. Too many mods listed can scare generic customers away.

/M

• Registered Users Posts: 10,336 ✭✭✭✭Marcusm

mrs crilly wrote: »
    True. But the view is nice all the same, and the smell :D

A friend of mine (who frequents strip clubs for "business purposes" on a regular basis) has been recently put off them. His 11 year old daughter came home wearing her new very vanilla smelling perfume. Everytime he's been to a strip club since he's reminded of his 11 year old which is very off putting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭superstoner90

MugMugs wrote: »
    *Puts images of pillow fights out of mind*

:mad:

A pillow fight? Is that the ONLY image that came into you hear? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Hi lads, quick question that doesn't really deserve it's own thread.

Is there a reason why Peugeot 307s and 407s cost a good amount less than similar class cars given mileage/engine/spec are roughly similar?

Specifically I'm looking to spend about €6000 on a saloon, 1.4l-1.6l, 2004-2007, to replace my creaky Octavia. Lots of Peugeots are coming up in search with apparently better deals than cars I would have thought were very similar.

Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭Fiona

A pillow fight? Is that the ONLY image that came into you hear? :eek:

I know even i thought of better things to be doing but hey he likes rubber suits so maybe he has a feather / cotton fetish as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

Marcusm wrote: »
    A friend of mine (who frequents strip clubs for "business purposes" on a regular basis) has been recently put off them. His 11 year old daughter came home wearing her new very vanilla smelling perfume. Everytime he's been to a strip club since he's reminded of his 11 year old which is very off putting.

God I love strip clubs, it's been far too long since I've been in one though, few years at least.

But there's an idea for a meet :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,555 ✭✭✭✭Marlow

Gary ITR wrote: »
    God I love strip clubs, it's been far too long since I've been in one though, few years at least.

But there's an idea for a meet :D

This actually was a xmas car forum meet (not boards though) and it was not planned for. We just ended up in the place, sort of.

/M

Marlow wrote: »
    This actually was a xmas car forum meet (not boards though) and it was not planned for. We just ended up in the place, sort of.

/M

Ah those nights are the best ones!

They're very poor affairs in Ireland, when I lived in Dublin I went out with a lady who worked in Angels, she reckoned lads who went in there were a bit sad and it was easy money. I lived in England for 3 months for work years ago and we used to go once a week or so, savage at the time, local birds working in there. Some part time ones who were students, chefs, there was even an ambulance driver chic in there. Only a fiver a dance too iirc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Lafortezza wrote: »
    Hi lads, quick question that doesn't really deserve it's own thread.

Is there a reason why Peugeot 307s and 407s cost a good amount less than similar class cars given mileage/engine/spec are roughly similar?

Specifically I'm looking to spend about €6000 on a saloon, 1.4l-1.6l, 2004-2007, to replace my creaky Octavia. Lots of Peugeots are coming up in search with apparently better deals than cars I would have thought were very similar.

Thanks!

Generally because their sh1t. I'm not being facetious either.

RoverJames wrote: »
    They're very poor affairs in Ireland, when I lived in Dublin I went out with a lady who worked in Angels, she reckoned lads who went in there were a bit sad and it was easy money.

Thats it easy money. I personally think anybody who pays for sex or sex related services is a bit sad! If i was a man i would not pay for sex. Christ its the only free thing left in this country! Cant be that hard to pull a bird? I think the mens are the one being exploited in a strip club and if they cant see that then they should go to specsavers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭johnos1984

Cant be that hard to pull a bird?

I can tell your not a lesbian

johnos1984 wrote: »
    I can tell your not a lesbian

Haha why do you say that?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

Because you have no idea what it's like for a guy like John when he's trying to pull a bird ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,313 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

You remember the yellow headlamps in France in the early 90's?

Today I found out that they were introduced in the 1930s so that they could be distinguished from white-lit German invaders. Resourceful or what :)

Do you KNOW how HARD it is to PULL an IRISH GIRL?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Move to change thread title to 'Rover James Strip Club Obsession'! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

I used to just keep.changing jobs. Get a new one when the dagger like looks became too much. Poxy recession has me rightly buggered on that count now. :(

Or "Johnos can't pull a girl because he's too busy pulling himself"

I would also settle for an acronym :D

• Advertisement

johnos1984 wrote: »
    Do you KNOW how HARD it is to PULL an IRISH GIRL?

Ah i get you now! Well yeah after watching Take Me Out i do wonder. But i never had any problems ;)

Thats it easy money. I personally think anybody who pays for sex or sex related services is a bit sad! If i was a man i would not pay for sex. Christ its the only free thing left in this country! Cant be that hard to pull a bird? I think the mens are the one being exploited in a strip club and if they cant see that then they should go to specsavers!

Well paying for sex and paying for a lapdance are too different things really :) I wouldn't consider a strip club in Ireland as any way sex related, the lads who frequent them are being exploited to a huge extent though.

I reckon paying for sex is a bit gross as there would have been quite a few on the job before you, but in fairness there presumably is the scope for the pro lady to know what she's at more so than a normal bird.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Or "See here for MugMugs in his gimp suit!" >_>

OI you cheeky bastid:D:D

there would have been quite a few on the job before you,

Just a few i reckon! Double up just in case! In fact just wear a body bag!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Or "Johnos can't pull a girl because he's too busy pulling himself"
    Ah here, no need to be so jealous of his expertise; I'm sure he'll give you some (written) tips if you ask nicely!

:p

Or "See here for MugMugs in his gimp suit!" >_>

I wish you could have proper avatars on this site cos then he could use that pic as it!

I wish you could have proper avatars on this site cos then he could use that pic as it!

You can for a fiver/month iirc.

Ah here, no need to be so jealous of his expertise; I'm sure he'll give you some (written) tips if you ask nicely!

:p

Speaking from experience impotentnohorn? :P

• Advertisement

You can for a fiver/month iirc.

Now thats exploitation! Pass!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement