Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

***ALL OT CHAT HERE***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭johnos1984

Johntegr wrote: »
    I'm not even going to click that! :p
    Right said Fred :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

johnos1984 wrote: »
    Right said Fred :D

Did you go to see that car???

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

Thanks to the lovely weather I spent from 12 today (with a few breaks) working on the car and I'm only finished now.

Washed the wheels, the car, dried it, de-tarred it, clayed it, washed it, dried it, polished it and waxed it with Megs gold class wax then with megs NXT wax.

I then dressed the tyres and went at the wiper arms with G-Techniq trim restorer (I love that stuff!). Then I started cleaning the trim at the bottom of the windscreen fully intending to restore it but quickly realized that it would be a trim-off job. Leaving that for another day.

Tomorrow I have the following planned: polish the glass inside and out, hoover the interior and mats, clean the leather and treat it.

This weather really gets me in the mood for doing all this stuff :o
    You need a girlfriend man, one thats not a car

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

I realised teachers make poor learners
    Having done in-service with you lot, you don't have to convince me! :p

Teachers really have no idea of how many of their students' bad classroom habits / attitudes they subconsciously pick up themselves! :D

Having done in-service with you lot, you don't have to convince me! :p

Teachers really have no idea of how many of their students' bad classroom habits / attitudes they subconsciously pick up themselves! :D

I HATE inservice :p

• Advertisement

If he spends as much time lovingly running his hands over her, she'll never let him out of the bedroom! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

Cars don't talk back no matter how much you fondle them or stick your key in ;)

He'd probably even want to do that kinda stuff in the car not the bedroom knowing him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭Johntegr

If he spends as much time lovingly running his hands over her, she'll never let him out of the bedroom! :D
    LOL This is true!

My GF gets jealous and just lunges at me and clings on for dear life to get attention when I'm with the car. :D

Clings onto what? :p

• Advertisement

Clings onto what? :p

dc5008.jpg

dc5008.jpg
    She better not, because my car's pre-facelift!

/leaves to the OT thread.

She better not, because my car's pre-facelift!

/leaves to the OT thread.

/follows you and gives you a kick up the hole :mad:

I HATE inservice :p
    So apparently do most teachers*, so they wander in late; congregate at the back of the room; shuffle their feet; whisper; read Boards (probably!) on their phones; cough loudly; stare in front of them with glazed eyes; scratch themselves in inappropriate places; drop things loudly and take 5 minutes to pick them up; look obviously and repeatedly at their watches with 20 minutes to go; etc. etc.

Sound familiar? :P :D

* In all honesty, I don't blame them that much, though the couple of times I got caught I genuinely did try to introduce a little bit of humour / "lightness of being" into it.

So apparently do most teachers*, so they wander in late; congregate at the back of the room; shuffle their feet; whisper; read Boards (probably!) on their phones; cough loudly; stare in front of them with glazed eyes; scratch themselves in inappropriate places; drop things loudly and take 5 minutes to pick them up; look obviously and repeatedly at their watches with 20 minutes to go; etc. etc.

Sound familiar? :P :D

* In all honesty, I don't blame them that much, though the couple of times I got caught I genuinely did try to introduce a little bit of humour / "lightness of being" into it.
    I'm guilty on all counts..........apart from dropping things, I just take a 20 minutes toilet break :o

TBH though you do get some good ideas but it's a pain when you get sat beside the class nerd which happened me the last day

Cars don't talk back no matter how much you fondle them or stick your key in ;)
    Ah, jeez, lad, sorry for your trouble! :(
    He'd probably even want to do that kinda stuff in the car not the bedroom knowing him
    Why is the subject of dogging following me across 3 different countries this week?! :eek: :D
    My GF gets jealous and just lunges at me and clings on for dear life to get attention when I'm with the car. :D
    Good strategy! ;)
    I'm guilty on all counts..........apart from dropping things, I just take a 20 minutes toilet break :o
    >_>

I actually left that one out, I thought ye lot might be past that stage at least! :pac:

Ah, jeez, lad, sorry for your trouble! :(

Metaphor :pac:

I actually left that one out, I thought ye lot might be past that stage at least! :pac:
    If I ever sense your doing my in-service I'll do my best to make that vein in your head pop

Posts have been moved. Someone's gettin' a paddlin'. Oh sheeeeet. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

You always know when RLH has been and gone. The thread is generally found in the gutter. :p I like gutter. :D

• Advertisement

Who's gone?! :p
    If I ever sense your doing my in-service I'll do my best to make that vein in your head pop
    Jeez, John, heavy homoerotic undertones there!! :eek:

I'm not sure whether to be scared or excited! :pac:

Jeez, John, heavy homoerotic undertones there!! :eek:
    My posting has gone to shyte lately :D

What's in service?

RoverJames wrote: »
    What's in service?
    Teacher training after you've qualified.

You do about 2 or 3 days a year.

RoverJames wrote: »
    What's in service?
    Karma getting its hands on teachers! :cool:

Drifting slightly back on-topic (in the off-topic thread! :pac:), anyone think the tickets for the Bavaria City Racing are very expensive? €75 pp for a day?!

Might give good views and somewhere to park your posterior, but that seems to be about it ... by the looks of the route you would see plenty from some of the public zones?

Waxed the car today and just got a phone call asking for a lift tomorrow which would mean putting a dirty Kayak on the roof which would mean roof racks and river water on my roof :( Working on a good reason to say no without sounding like I have OCD.

MugMugs wrote: »
    Working on a good reason to say no without sounding like I have OCD.

Tell him you cleaned the interior and have diarrhea

MugMugs wrote: »
    Working on a good reason to say no without sounding like I have OCD.

Tell him you cleaned the interior and have diarrhea

Ummmmmm.... Interesting thought alright....

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Karma getting it's hands on teachers! :cool:

Drifting slightly back on-topic (in the off-topic thread! :pac:), anyone think the tickets for the Bavaria City Racing are very expensive? €75 pp for a day?!

Might give good views and somewhere to park your posterior, but that seems to be about it ... by the looks of the route you would see plenty from some of the public zones?

Hah I have an assessment as a trainer every year, it's like a gruelling interview designed to figure out what you don't know

You know I was only talking to someone about those prices the other day and how the public zones are as good, are they trying to limit sales?

• Advertisement

They'll probably gear some of the stunts towards the "performance zones", I guess ... still, I have a feeling that unless they have pretty limited availability they'll find it hard to sell them at that price when there's plenty of free public zones.

Corporate customers might take a good few, I suppose.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement