Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

***ALL OT CHAT HERE***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭Fiona

• Registered Users Posts: 4,373 ✭✭✭Dartz

I ran over the neighbours cat and people are acting like I'm Hitler for it.

There's a reason I lock my gate when my dog is in the front garden.... or keep the mutt on a leash.

This particular neighbour has had more cats that've been run over than I can recall. There's something systemically wrong there.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,865 ✭✭✭✭MuppetCheck

Maybe tie the remains of the cat to the front of your car as a badge of honour and as a warning to other cats. See how that goes down and report back.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Maybe tie the remains of the cat to the front of your car as a badge of honour and as a warning to other cats. See how that goes down and report back.

Like an unclassy Jag !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

The second day in a row I woke an hour before the alarm went off. FML :mad:

• Advertisement

dgt wrote: »

I get up an hour after the alarm clock goes off every morning :) Snoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooze

dgt wrote: »

Nothing worse than that sinking feeling when you wake and think its a Saturday and its only a Tuesday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

RoverJames wrote: »
    I get up an hour after the alarm clock goes off every morning :) Snoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooze

Grrr!!! I'm green with envy :pac:
    mrs crilly wrote: »
    Nothing worse than that sinking feeling when you wake and think its a Saturday and its only a Tuesday.

I always seem to be a day ahead, as in on Thursdays I keep thinking it's Friday.... Worst was thinking Tuesday was Sunday :(

Just found out the rambler car has gone up in price again....
    fuuuuuuu.jpg

I may come in here on my day off and hop on as many busses in the day as I possibly can, just because I can :pac:

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

Woke up and thought it was time to go to work but was only 3:30 \o/

But then I woke for work at 7 and was still exhausted :(

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

conzymaher wrote: »
    Woke up and thought it was time to go to work but was only 3:30 \o/

But then I woke for work at 7 and was still exhausted :(

I'm in work since 5:30am, I hate ye all :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭johnos1984

I got up at half 8 this morning

The joys of a 5 minute commute

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Nice to see your all well rested ye shower of s****s.....

I spent the night in the bloody hospital with my brother. Hospital chairs, not so nice to sleep on.

I'm fecking well dying to see Top Gear too ! :D Heard it was epic !

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

MugMugs wrote: »
    Nice to see your all well rested ye shower of s****s.....

I spent the night in the bloody hospital with my brother. Hospital chairs, not so nice to sleep on.

I'm fecking well dying to see Top Gear too ! :D Heard it was epic !

Hope the brother is ok dude!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

LIGHTNING wrote: »
    The Prostitution game can be tough alright :pac:

Speaking from experience obviously. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,313 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

Broke my only 1/2 drive 19mm socket. Bugger.

This is an email from my Dad to my brother, he took his Starlet to the nct for him today.

I can't stop laughing, he obviously doesn't know where the oil goes in his car. He is 36, older than me to know better as well :p

Failed , but only on 2 worn tyres!! Tyres due in this afternoon, then its just a visual re test, nct dont charge for visual.

Now R*****, the water in the rad boiled off because the engine was running too hot....too hot because there was no oil in the engine !

No oil and water confuses the sensors that inform the ECU , ecu determines the fuel amt required to propel the car .

That, along with low tyre pressures ,causes rolling resistance, leads to COLOSSAL fuel consumption....avoidable..if u just keep it cool.

I just been speaking to my Dad, he had to put 3.5 litres into the car :eek:

johnos1984 wrote: »
    I got up at half 8 this morning

The joys of a 5 minute commute

I got up around 7

Went to bed around 5.

The joys of being unemployed :(

Can't even get the time of day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,223 ✭✭✭Nissan doctor

mrs crilly wrote: »
    This is an email from my Dad to my brother, he took his Starlet to the nct for him today.

I can't stop laughing, he obviously doesn't know where the oil goes in his car. He is 36, older than me to know better as well :p

Failed , but only on 2 worn tyres!! Tyres due in this afternoon, then its just a visual re test, nct dont charge for visual.

Now R*****, the water in the rad boiled off because the engine was running too hot....too hot because there was no oil in the engine !

No oil and water confuses the sensors that inform the ECU , ecu determines the fuel amt required to propel the car .

That, along with low tyre pressures ,causes rolling resistance, leads to COLOSSAL fuel consumption....avoidable..if u just keep it cool.

I just been speaking to my Dad, he had to put 3.5 litres into the car :eek:

So basically, your brother has heard of tyres, water, oil and an ECU and decided to try his hand at fiction writing with a story of how he imagins they all work together!:D:D

Stolen from YLYL
    ihGVB.jpg

Another:
    Vuzcf.jpg

• Advertisement

So basically, your brother has heard of tyres, water, oil and an ECU and decided to try his hand at fiction writing with a story of how he imagins they all work together!:D:D

Its an email from my dad to my brother. I presume my dad is slagging my brother off cos he has a degree in applied physics but cant do the levels on his car cos when he took it to the nct for him it was over heating and had no oil in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

i think ND got that totally wrong....but its so wrong im not sure :confused::)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,223 ✭✭✭Nissan doctor

i think ND got that totally wrong....but its so wrong im not sure :confused::)

Maybe it was a joke slagging the brother :(.....but I've heard equally wild attemps to explain car issues over the years.

MCMLXXV wrote: »
    Push Start

My Laguna has it too

Great way to keep fit

........ might not be factual John, fingers crossed.

........ might not be factual John, fingers crossed.
    Post deleted but I checked and as of now it seems to be.

Principal ran a mile when I asked :mad:

Dirty bastad, awful way to do business :(

Dirty bastad, awful way to do business :(
    Oh well fingers and toes crossed but can't believe how unprofessional that was

I read your update on my email Johno - don't dwell on it too much until you hear it from the horses mouth.

• Advertisement

MCMLXXV wrote: »
    don't dwell on it too much until you hear it from the horses mouth.
    I did. Tis true up to a certain point but in her own words it's all but final

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement