Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

***ALL OT CHAT HERE***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭Fiona

MCMLXXV wrote: »
    Love my Trance!

And how would you be with the likes of this :confused::P

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Not bad, a bit mild actually.

Bit busy right now but will do a tune thread with you Sunday! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Chuck_Norris

Might be stating the bleedin obvious, but Pudsey hasn't been around in a while. Awful quiet without him. Even Mrs. Crilly isn't as loud.

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Minister Boyce

BX 19 wrote: »
    Hahahah, read beyond the title....

http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/3091709

A funny read!

My laughing came to an abrupt stop though when I glanced at the Fuel Prices that were doing the rounds before that old service station was shut..:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

I think a big well done is in order for GrahamB18 who i believe completed a 192km cycle from dublin to galway for charity today :)

• Advertisement

Even Mrs. Crilly isn't as loud.

:confused::confused: Eh what have I done now

I think a big well done is in order for GrahamB18 who i believe completed a 192km cycle from dublin to galway for charity today :)

Sudocremtub250gclippingpathRGB.jpg

976_i_1.jpg

Crilly beour....i shaggin well love that e30 of yours

Chamois cream, oh very high tech :p

I love her too ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,373 ✭✭✭Dartz

Was doing designated driver tonight. Had a cold anyway and was flirting with diabetes I drank so much coke.

Got in car. Others were drunk. Seats full

Heading home and I get checkpointed. No big deal, I haven't had a drink.

So you can imagine my surpise when I manage to blow just under the limit. Now I know I haven't had a drink so I start asking about a faulty machine when someone in the back seat starts laughing.

And that's when I learned that vodka'd been slipped into one my drinks without me noticing. Wasn't enough for me to taste, but enough for the machine to more than pick up on.

That someone is walking home. And will be walking for the rest of their goddamned life if I have anything to say about it. No it wasn't ****ing funny.... it was my bloody license. I would've been the poor gombeen getting the points and the ban not you.....

I would've ****ing killed him if there weren't two Gardaí standing there.

I'm still raging over it.

• Advertisement

Is it a 325?

@your friend....what a ****ing clown. Im actually a bit angry after reading it. Its just not something you do?

• Registered Users Posts: 73,456 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

That's pretty immature alright.

Dartz wrote: »

I would have still killed him even with them there. What a tool.
    Is it a 325?

She is a mechano 325 not from factory :D

...... when someone in the back seat starts laughing..................

I would've ****ing killed him if there weren't two Gardaí standing there............

......... there's always tomorrow ;)

RoverJames wrote: »
    ......... there's always tomorrow ;)

This is not a nice walk home.

I'm waiting on the apologetic text message.

It's not something I'm going to risk again either. Someone else can pay for the taxi.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭ottostreet

Could you possibly report him for spiking your drink? Ham it up to the last, that was a damn close call for you.

It's not something I'm going to risk again either. Someone else can pay for the taxi.

You're remarkably calm about it tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Chuck_Norris

+1. I would be killing him. Killing him til he died from it.

Yeah well, I'm also pretty tired and trying to give up ****ing swearing for lent.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

Yeah well, I'm also pretty tired and trying to give up ****ing swearing for lent.

Does your mate have a car? Put it up on donedeal for chips.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Tragedy

A 2.5 V6 with 180bhp?? L:DL
    Sorry, the lure of someone deriding my car drew me through the ether to respond to this relatively old post :D

Firstly, bear in mind that the KV6 is essentially a 1996 engine with pretty much nothing done to it after 1999.

Secondly,
    Audi A6 (1997) 2.4l 170hp
    BMW 525i (launched 2002) 2.5l 192hp
    MB E240 (2002) 2.6l 177hp
    Rover 75 (1999) 2.5l 180hp
    VW Passat 4motion (2000) 2.8l 190hp

Thirdly, a 1.3 wankel produces not much more power (at least in 192 form) despite having a significantly higher redline and consuming vastly more fuel. You had a RX8 once didn't you? :P

The KV6 was supercharged in Oz to producing 220hp with much more torque lower down. By all accounts, it made a good car 'great' but reliability problems killed it. The KV6 is a soft engine when it comes to aftermarket tuning and can't reliably take much more torque than it already has.
    However, the 2.0 KV6 was quite well liked by race tuners reliably putting out well over 300hp with no form of forced induction so if MGR had have had any kind of money left around after BMW ****ed them over, we might have seen good things with the KV6. Ah well.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Anyone know any good sleep remedys? :o, Cant fcuking sleep and im up in 5 hours to put myself through some nice pain for a tattoo so sleep would be of big help :(.

Also tried taking pics of the new interior bulbs to no joy just kept getting blurry pics anyone know of any ideas for a simple makeshift tripod to take pics with? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭johnos1984

If it makes you feel any better I'm just up and all I've had was 2 hours sleep

Was doing designated driver tonight. Had a cold anyway and was flirting with diabetes I drank so much coke.

Got in car. Others were drunk. Seats full

Heading home and I get checkpointed. No big deal, I haven't had a drink.

So you can imagine my surpise when I manage to blow just under the limit. Now I know I haven't had a drink so I start asking about a faulty machine when someone in the back seat starts laughing.

And that's when I learned that vodka'd been slipped into one my drinks without me noticing. Wasn't enough for me to taste, but enough for the machine to more than pick up on.

That someone is walking home. And will be walking for the rest of their goddamned life if I have anything to say about it. No it wasn't ****ing funny.... it was my bloody license. I would've been the poor gombeen getting the points and the ban not you.....

In fairness he wasn't the only one who was in on it. Your mates need a good hiding for that

johnos1984 wrote: »

Nope doesnt make me feel better, but I do feel your pain :cool:

Nope doesnt make me feel better, but I do feel your pain :cool:
    And I'm on the bus to Dublin and can't sleep

Okay you win for now :), im still hopeful I can get more than two hours sleep in before I have to get up, the joys of shift work and crazy sleeping patterns :(.

Okay you win for now :), im still hopeful I can get more than two hours sleep in before I have to get up, the joys of shift work and crazy sleeping patterns :(.
    Being on here won't help. Open a window a bit and get comfortable again

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

The first leg of your trek to retrieve your new momo?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

My body clock has me going since 6. Have a run and all behind me at this stage!!

You doing the meet John?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement