Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

***ALL OT CHAT HERE***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭johnos1984

Jimdagym wrote: »
    johnos1984 wrote: »
    And I'm on the bus to Dublin and can't sleep

The first leg of your trek to retrieve your new momo?
    Sure is! I'm The Customa house now. Finally got 30 mins sleep.

Afraid I won't make it Mugs as I'm picking uP my new motor.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

I think a big well done is in order for GrahamB18 who i believe completed a 192km cycle from dublin to galway for charity today :)

Ha, cheers Dude. Up at 4.30 yesterday, left at 6 and arrived to Galway at 5.20 (good few stops) couple of pints then got changed, more pints and dinner, ended up drinking till 4. Back up at 9 to shake buckets for a few hours, chill out time now, then back on the beer tonight for a serious session. I'm hoping to get at least two hours sleep tonight before the cycle tomorrow :o

How'd you know I did it outta curiosity?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭Fiona

Ikea meatballs. Nyom.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,373 ✭✭✭Dartz

johnos1984 wrote: »
    In fairness he wasn't the only one who was in on it. Your mates need a good hiding for that

And this is why I sent a strong yet maturely murdered text message promising never to designated driver for them again.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

Ha, cheers Dude. Up at 4.30 yesterday, left at 6 and arrived to Galway at 5.20 (good few stops) couple of pints then got changed, more pints and dinner, ended up drinking till 4. Back up at 9 to shake buckets for a few hours, chill out time now, then back on the beer tonight for a serious session. I'm hoping to get at least two hours sleep tonight before the cycle tomorrow :o

How'd you know I did it outta curiosity?

Eoin EPM and Dave Metzger were saying good luck and well done to some graham fella on Facebook and I remember you had it in your sig :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

Eoin EPM and Dave Metzger were saying good luck and well done to some graham fella on Facebook and I remember you had it in your sig :)

Assumed it was something like that alright! It'll be all over this time tomorrow. Between 7 and 6 tomorrow really aint gonna be fun!!!

Assumed it was something like that alright! It'll be all over this time tomorrow. Between 7 and 6 tomorrow really aint gonna be fun!!!

We will all be thinking of you while we are sitting down relaxing after our Sunday dinners!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Anyone know any good sleep remedys? :o, Cant fcuking sleep and im up in 5 hours to put myself through some nice pain for a tattoo so sleep would be of big help :(.

Also tried taking pics of the new interior bulbs to no joy just kept getting blurry pics anyone know of any ideas for a simple makeshift tripod to take pics with? :)

Beer,exercise or some herbal sleeping tablets are what gets me asleep when I'm coming off nights

Dartz wrote: »
    And this is why I sent a strong yet maturely murdered text message promising never to designated driver for them again.

Your buddies seem to be a shower of pr1cks tbh. You could be off the road for drink driving over them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,373 ✭✭✭Dartz

RoverJames wrote: »
    Your buddies seem to be a shower of pr1cks tbh. You could be off the road for drink driving over them.

I can't disagree.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,660 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

Not cool, what a retarded thing to do. Is the person who did it a non-driver?

Time to hit the beer meself!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Not cool, what a retarded thing to do. Is the person who did it a non-driver?

Time to hit the beer meself!

Good ole drink. Beats Saturday night TV.

i'm going for the perfectly mature nagin of Vodka in a bottle of diet 7up, then to a party.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,575 ✭✭✭166man

Good ole drink. Beats Saturday night TV.

i'm going for the perfectly mature nagin of Vodka in a bottle of diet 7up, then to a party.

Pre-drinking with diet 7up? Healthy boozin' so? :pac:

166man wrote: »
    Pre-drinking with diet 7up? Healthy boozin' so? :pac:

Yeah, when you drink a lot every little helps :pac:

Yeah, when you drink a lot every little helps :pac:

:D Still vodka and 7up? Be a real man and get some pints into ya...Smithwicks preferably..

:pac:

:D Still vodka and 7up? Be a real man and get some pints into ya...Smithwicks preferably..

:pac:

Every little helps money wise too :P

Every little helps money wise too :P

Tesco value vodka for what 5 quid? I'd be rockin after just one of those! :pac:

Tesco value vodka for what 5 quid? I'd be rockin after just one of those! :pac:

i've vowed to never buy anything with that hideous blue and white label.

Can't beat a bottle of miller and a jamey and red on the side at the same time. Mmmmm.

Can't beat a bottle of miller and a jamey and red on the side at the same time. Mmmmm.

Would be a fan of Captain myself. Vodka is the get drunk drink, i hate the taste of it.

Summer beer is Sol with lime/Bulmers with ice.

Expensive night out - Paulener

Winter is Coor light/Heino

Cheapy is Vokda/Tenants/Tuburg (Tuburg is horrid but cheap)

i've never tasted Dutch Gold.

• Advertisement

i've never tasted Dutch Gold.

401543_10150533415965743_729995742_11245417_868591790_n.jpg

DKIT days, ah memories...

Getting great beer over here in France at the moment, it's called Kanterbrau and it's delish! think it was 10 admittedly very small bottles for €3.50. Happy days

@LM I hate tesco value stuff too. Don't drink vodka so never had their cheap stuff, probably better off too..:pac:

mmmmmmm vodka and tonik :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

I have a delayed hangover kicking in now.... :(

DKIT days, ah memories...

Dirt bag!

mrs crilly wrote: »
    mmmmmmm vodka and tonik :D:D:D

Change that to a gin with a slice of lime and ill join ya!

Change that to a gin with a slice of lime and ill join ya!

Never really drank gin, I have tasted it before and it's ok maybe I might dabble in it!!

This is the vodka that you want it's the best!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stolichnaya

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Chuck_Norris

Gary ITR wrote: »
    I have a delayed hangover kicking in now.... :(

I thought that kicked in earlier?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Chuck_Norris

Can I recommend a new thread title? Conzy's pink muffin!

• Advertisement

Can I recommend a new thread title? Conzy's pink muffin!

I thought I was the only one with a pink muffin around here.

BOOM!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement