Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

***ALL OT CHAT HERE***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

the 95s are horrible looking imo. much better off getting an aero 93. the post 2007 models got a facelifted interior which is miles nicer than the previous one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭johnos1984

the 95s are horrible looking imo. much better off getting an aero 93. the post 2007 models got a facelifted interior which is miles nicer than the previous one.

Test drove a 2007 with the interior upgrades but the exterior was the same (random and it was at a main dealer). Love the drive and engine but would prefer a 2008 model.

Anyway this is all hypothetical as I'm doing nothing now.

BTW I like the exterior of the 95 but the dash is very old school

oh well if you've the funds for a new model then get one. they are very nice. just outside my budget though. theres a fully loaded minty one around Togher, love it!

oh well if you've the funds for a new model then get one. they are very nice. just outside my budget though. theres a fully loaded minty one around Togher, love it!
    No funds for a new model, used is always the smart choice if you can find a good one :)

I'd be aiming for a 2008/9 model I'd say

johnos1984 wrote: »
    No funds for a new model, used is always the smart choice if you can find a good one :)

I'd be aiming for a 2008/9 model I'd say

arent the new models from 08/09 though?

• Advertisement

arent the new models from 08/09 though?
    Yes, apologies.

I thought you meant a new model 95. I like the exterior facelift of 2008 for the 93. Although if they were cheap enough I'd nearly go for the older model so long as it had leather.

random question but what happened to andysadog or whatever his name was?

No idea. Did you try PM him?

im not THAT eager :D

im not THAT eager :D

:D Well how was I to know

• Advertisement

one of the guys from work, he's 22, bought an m3 evo saturday....cant wait :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

Sad to see Draf go.

Also, thread renamed...finally:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

EPM wrote: »
    Sad to see Draf go.

I was wondering when I was going to stop being the joke ;) Least there's nothing to laugh about the Alfa. Not as much anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

Confab wrote: »
    I was wondering when I was going to stop being the joke ;) Least there's nothing to laugh about the Alfa. Not as much anyway.

Well it was that or Confabs sticky thermo...but it didnt sound as good:pac:

EPM wrote: »
    Sad to see Draf go.

Remind me not to ost while IN BEER on a Monday night lol

I think as well as a full time college course he's working lots of hours too :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭no1beemerfan

draffodx wrote: »
    Anyone getting anything nice thats car related for xmas?

My wife got me this

cmc_maserati.jpg

Its a 1:18 scale model of Maserati's "Birdcage" Tipo 61 by CMC. Its a work of art and I'm delighted!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

id like this but could only imagine the amount of wiring needed!

This is my first time seeing this thread and I can finally stop calling you Ardennes!

So Steven, would it not be a straight swap with block connectors??

By the way, my name's Dave :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

This is my first time seeing this thread and I can finally stop calling you Ardennes!

So Steven, would it not be a straight swap with block connectors??

By the way, my name's Dave :D

My name is Gary, and I'm off the drink 2 weeks.

• Advertisement

My name is Gary, and I'm off the drink 2 weeks.

So true....so true!

So true....so true!

Wait, you've had a name change.

I was wondering who the know it all weirdo who no one has see around here before was :pac:

(Joke)

I was wondering who the know it all weirdo who no one has see around here before was :pac:

(Joke)

Know it all weirdo?? I'm hurt :( Here I opened up to you by telling you my name and all I get is abuse!

(Joke)

youre about 5days late Gary. we already had this complicated discussion, aint that right master butcher?

regarding the cd player, for some bits yeah but id say the aerials for the gps and digital tv would be difficult, as well as getting it to work with the steering wheel controls, which has always been a balls. it doesnt make any difference anyway cos i aint investing anymore money into the Astra before i sell it :D

youre about 5days late Gary. we already had this complicated discussion, aint that right master butcher?

regarding the cd player, for some bits yeah but id say the aerials for the gps and digital tv would be difficult, as well as getting it to work with the steering wheel controls, which has always been a balls. it doesnt make any difference anyway cos i aint investing anymore money into the Astra before i sell it :D

That is right Steve! By the way, where did your username come from?

Sounds like too much work regardless of the fact that you're getting rid! Any thoughts on the replacement?

Anyone who asks where my username comes from needs to be shot.

emm....i dont wanna say Dave:o
    an octavia vrs, although if an opc corsa sneaks in price range ill still opt for that Dave.

My username comes from my severe love of all things WWII Dave. But more specifically the Battle of the Bulge....December 1944....and all that jazz...Dave :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Anyone who asks where my username comes from needs to be shot.
    Don't you mean stabbed? :pac:

ROFL, battle of the bulge... GHEY :p

emm....i dont wanna say Dave:o
    an octavia vrs, although if an opc corsa sneaks in price range ill still opt for that Dave.

My username comes from my severe love of all things WWII Dave. But more specifically the Battle of the Bulge....December 1944....and all that jazz...Dave :)

Ok Steve, I do know my name Steve :p

Any details on the vRS?

• Advertisement

once again, knew you'd show up with a joke on it. i really do think you are compensating for something CM with all the ghey jokes.....Callum!

yeah my soul has left the building. 200 horsies...remapped to 240 by Joe....lovely jubbly.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement