Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

***ALL OT CHAT HERE***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭Fiona

Two little toddlers were playing out on the road earlier on this evening with a light enough ball and they hit it off the car.

The alarm started going banana's, I wish I had a camera to catch the look on their faces :D They nearly lost their lives, I let it go off for about a minute to teach them a lesson :D

Needless to say they started playing in the field, mission accomplished :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

mrs crilly wrote: »
    Two little toddlers were playing out on the road earlier on this evening with a light enough ball and they hit it off the car.

The alarm started going banana's, I wish I had a camera to catch the look on their faces :D They nearly lost their lives, I let it go off for about a minute to teach them a lesson :D

Needless to say they started playing in the field, mission accomplished :cool:

When I was a nipper my ball landed in our neighbours garden and she burst it with a knife. Are you one of those?

Gary ITR wrote: »
    When I was a nipper my ball landed in our neighbours garden and she burst it with a knife. Are you one of those?

God no, our neighbour was like that as well fecking battleaxe like her :eek:

No I just ask nicely for them to play away from the car and that normally works. I find if you treat kids like adults then you actually get somewhere with them.

Plus I have a 12 year old step daughter, I am cool I know the score ;)

(she loves the E30 btw and hates going in her Dads car which 'only has the nice lights') That's my girl!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,865 ✭✭✭✭MuppetCheck

Proper order too I say. Keep allowing that happen and your car will be littered in little dents.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

I have two water guns in the car at all times :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

I remember one time when I was a lil nipper my ball landed in the neighbours siting room along with the pane of glass :o. So knife aint to bad after all ;).

Proper order too I say. Keep allowing that happen and your car will be littered in little dents.

Sure you only have a pos Mondeo
    robbie_998 wrote: »

Did you move into Kiltipper? I just moved out of there, thank God :pac:
    I remember one time when I was a lil nipper my ball landed in the neighbours siting room along with the pane of glass :o. So knife aint to bad after all ;).

I managed to stick a ball through my own window :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

robbie_998 wrote: »

Did you move into Kiltipper? I just moved out of there, thank God :pac:

I managed to stick a ball through my own window :(

Moved in and swiftly back out a day later. Tis belonging to a friend so I'm gonna make money off it insted !

And good :P

yes, but it's my pos Mondeo and I don't want someone else's little ray of "accidental" sunshine smacking their sliotar off it.

yes, but it's my pos Mondeo and I don't want someone else's little ray of "accidental" sunshine smacking their sliotar off it.

Oh sorry we were talking about football not culchie ball

• Advertisement

Oh sorry we were talking about football not culchie ball

Devils sport:)

I hear what your saying but to be fair it was only a summer ball but the alarm is so sensitive thats why it went off.

Having been the victim of anti social behaviour before for standing up to my property I will stick with the approach I am using this time as it works.
    I have only had the alarm be set of twice before in the time I have had both my cars which is approx 3 years so thats good going I think.

If the lads are messing around it I just say lads watch my baby won't ya and they all keep away, we have an understanding :)

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

6.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

I started a new job today working for someone else afrer being self employed for a long time. I am totally exhausted after it now..

MCMLXXV wrote: »

Is there actually a section for everything on this place :eek::o

Pretty much, there's even a Table Tennis forum

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Just don't go to a chiropractor whatever you do :eek::eek:
    LIGHTNING wrote: »
    Voodoo magic thats all they use :pac: You feel better for about 5 minutes and then its back to normal. Apart from your wallet getting lighter nothing much changes :)
    I went to a chiropractor for about a year and like above you felt great for 5 mins and then you would be back in again the next week to get your bones cracked.

I just don't trust that manipulation of the bones it can't be good.

Physio and pilates all the way.

I am blessed with my chiropractor, I used her occassionally, then crawled into her one day after being in agony for a week after being pushed over on the street and landing on my hip, she diagnosed a fractured hip and sent me straight to casualty where the doctors there used her notes as an aid.

I also got nerve damage, and just one visit to her anytime my nerve flared up sorted me out.

I tried physios and Pilates but I'm double jointed so have not much support muscle/cartilage wise in my joints and chiropractor worked for me, it was amazing, I'd literally hobble in and walk out.

That said, when I first went to her I asked about her qualifications and professional associations, and she told me I was the first person in ten years to ask!
    -Corkie- wrote: »
    I started a new job today working for someone else afrer being self employed for a long time. I am totally exhausted after it now..

Best of luck with it :)

Had a day off today, twas bliss, stayed late in bed reading, with a nice cup of tea, then got up and enjoyed the reflected heat from the sun, while reading more :)

Pretty much, there's even a Table Tennis forum

That's a load of balls.......

• Advertisement

There is - but for what you want you have to pay for! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭kupus

ah f**k it, my head is wrecked looking at car ads, Ive it down now to a pug 04 307SW 1.6 automatic or a 06 2.0 diesel, and then I found a 04 3.0 TID V6 SAAB 9-5 arc for the same money, but it has 2 owners which is going against my rule of only looking at cars with one owner.
    I'd really like to go see the saab but trusting sellers here in balkans is stupid. It doesnt help im 6 hrs away from where the most of the cars are sold.....
    so pug or saab what ye reckon?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

kupus wrote: »
    ah f**k it, my head is wrecked looking at car ads, Ive it down now to a pug 04 307SW 1.6 automatic or a 06 2.0 diesel, and then I found a 04 3.0 TID V6 SAAB 9-5 arc for the same money, but it has 2 owners which is going against my rule of only looking at cars with one owner.
    I'd really like to go see the saab but trusting sellers here in balkans is stupid. It doesnt help im 6 hrs away from where the most of the cars are sold.....
    so pug or saab what ye reckon?

Heart says sab, but head says pug, might be problems with parts for the saab?

There is - but for what you want you have to pay for! :eek:

And what would that be!

And what would that be!

When you 'subscribe' to boards you get access to certain 'special areas' (apparently) ;)

Ah I know, it would be nice to get a saab but parts and servicing would be a nightmare, nearest garage is 3 hrs away apart from the backyard mechanics that are dotted around here,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭johnos1984

I started a new job today.

Nice one Mal :)

f it i might go for a look when i look at the 2 pugs

When you 'subscribe' to boards you get access to certain 'special areas' (apparently) ;)

Really, jaysis I was getting it for free the other day :D:D:D

• Advertisement

Nice one!

Hope it's good for you man.

A lot to be said for knowing there's a cheque there for you at the end of the month regardless.:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement