Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

***ALL OT CHAT HERE***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

thought this was funny. surely they should be fenced in or something!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

There is a god, I found a door check strap for my alfa (alfa no longer make them :confused:)

Perhaps I should join Confab in our journey towards the perfect alfa :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

once again, knew you'd show up with a joke on it. i really do think you are compensating for something CM with all the ghey jokes.....Callum!

yeah my soul has left the building. 200 horsies...remapped to 240 by Joe....lovely jubbly.
    Oh come on, you just said you've got a love for the battle of the bulge :pac: You hardly expect me not to comment!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

Have ya never been in the Phoenix Park? Deer bleedin everywhere!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Just park it down at mondello, I'm sure nobody would notice :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Pdfile

LIGHTNING wrote: »
    God I am so tempted to buy a race car! I have the money buy nowhere to store it. Might just have to buy a tin top and keep her outside in the driveway!

this aswell, Ive also had both of my cars rubbers around the door tampered with so...

If anyone wants to steal my suzuki swift running on 3 cylinders a huge hole in the exhaust and a sweaky clutch, go right ahead you're doing me a massive favour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

LIGHTNING wrote: »
    God I am so tempted to buy a race car! I have the money buy nowhere to store it. Might just have to buy a tin top and keep her outside in the driveway!

What kind of race car?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Pdfile

Confab wrote: »
    What kind of race car?

1.3 civic with type R stickers i'd hope :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

Ah great got up for work at 6 am and looked out the window to see snow. I jumped back into bed and only getin up now..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

-Corkie- wrote: »
    Ah great got up for work at 6 am and looked out the window to see snow. I jumped back into bed and only getin up now..

So you took the day off work and didn't give the wife a break from the baby?

Legend :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Nice bit of truck diffin' :D.

Whats the 2l volvo diesel unit in the s40 like?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭E39MSport

Sweet Jebus - that vid above is mental.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭E39MSport

Got rust on the roof of the 8er, just at the windscreen rubber. Pi55ed off. Windscreen has to come out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,857 ✭✭✭langdang

Whats the 2l volvo diesel unit in the s40 like?
    What vintage? Twas a Renault 1.9 up til early noughties I think.

Anyone want to buy me a xmas pressie....pretty please....

http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/2754105

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Engine size 3456?

MugMugs wrote: »
    Engine size 3456?

I know. If I get one of ye to buy it surley ye can all pitch in for some tax...:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭eljono

I've seen two S-Class hybrids (or else the same one twice...) this week in Brussels, didn't even know there was such a thing.

• Advertisement

langdang wrote: »
    What vintage? Twas a Renault 1.9 up til early noughties I think.

05-

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,102 ✭✭✭✭Drummerboy08

05-

Think that engine is a PSA unit, same as the HDI engines in the C5 and 407

05-

Eoin just bought one :)
    No doubt he had his research done.

I saw that hence the question :D i actually like the v50 :o

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭KK4SAM

Random question, looking at E46 coupe, it has 3 seat belts in the back, would you fit 3 very slim people in the back? :p Or is it really only suitable for two?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

I've been on the lookout for a window breaker/seatbelt cutter and I've just seen one on the Aldi website. It's a tyre pressure gauge and flashlight too. Very handy just in case.

http://www.aldi.ie/ie/html/offers/special_buys3_19849.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

I got one of those and it's very usefull. It has a descent pressure gauge with digital readout. The light is bright enough too.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Was walking into the shop last night, absolutely no one about and I just heard this roar from a car. Turned around and it was what I can only assume to be a manual 330i or 325i e46 absolutely flooring it down the road, and then letting off the pedal to slow down again.

The sound just echoed and I genuinely sighed.

Then I got into my big clattery diesel estate and almost cried, lol!

e90 330i are getting quite reasonable, I reckon they'll be gettable for sub €5000 ish by mid 2012 privately.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

RoverJames wrote: »
    e90 330i are getting quite reasonable, I reckon they'll be gettable for sub €5000 ish by mid 2012 privately.

Just the one will do me for Christmas James :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement