Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

***ALL OT CHAT HERE***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

mrs crilly wrote: »
    I don't believe it, the one time my husband offers to take the car to get washed.... the garage is giving out free Easter eggs with each car wash. I never get any freebies!!!

(and yes it's a brush wash before the detailing brigade start on me but it's the E46 so it's ok!)

Did he give you the Easter egg?!

My car is in the garage getting the wiring loom checked (recall) at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 11,865 ✭✭✭✭MuppetCheck

Jimdagym wrote: »
    And thats the end of 7 night shifts in a row!!

Some week. Getting wasted tonight!

Why wait. Find an early house:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭Fiona

BDJW wrote: »
    Did he give you the Easter egg?!

It's a Smarties egg, I only ever eat Cadburys Buttons eggs so it's no use to me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Why wait. Find an early house:)

Did you ever do that? Strangest feeling ever sitting there drinking shorts locked, while people are having there lunch, then the waking up at 4a.m Hungover and wide awake. Still good craic though :)

Did you ever do that? Strangest feeling ever sitting there drinking shorts locked, while people are having there lunch, then the waking up at 4a.m Hungover and wide awake. Still good craic though :)

Back in the day when I had a social life a night out for me was to Spirit, after that land a party in some randomers house, then back into town to The White Horse for about 8am.

Then if I was really brave onto Slatterys on Capel St :cool:

Ah them were the good old days :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

Back in the day when I had a social life a night out for me was to Spirit, after that land a party in some randomers house, then back into town to The White Horse for about 8am.

Then if I was really brave onto Slatterys on Capel St :cool:

Ah them were the good old days :D

Jaysis, Spirit, I used to get free passes for that place all the time, I worked in a convenience store near it and was always helping the lads out with change, stock etc. Never bloody went though lol

Gary ITR wrote: »
    Jaysis, Spirit, I used to get free passes for that place all the time, I worked in a convenience store near it and was always helping the lads out with change, stock etc. Never bloody went though lol

Aw man I used to live in the place, I loved it, nightclubbing died for me when it closed down :(

Used to open till 6 some mornings twas great!

I was seeing a fella at the time who used to be mates with the owners of Traffic so we used to get upstairs to the vip area whenever we went.

I used to always just go missing and eventually he would find me on the dancefloor, better atmosphere :D

God I need a good night out!

Aw man I used to live in the place, I loved it, nightclubbing died for me when it closed down :(

Used to open till 6 some mornings twas great!

I was seeing a fella at the time who used to be mates with the owners of Traffic so we used to get upstairs to the vip area whenever we went.

I used to always just go missing and eventually he would find me on the dancefloor, better atmosphere :D

God I need a good night out!

I was only 18 or so when it opened and I was more into going to Bruxelles, going out Friday night and waking up in a strange place on Sunday was a regular occurance. We used to let ourselves back into the shop in the early hours to get food and more drink too. Everything was way more laid back before this feckin recession

Gary ITR wrote: »
    going out Friday night and waking up in a strange place on Sunday was a regular occurance.

God I miss weekends like that :D

God I miss weekends like that :D

I think I might have one this weekend, my day has just turned to sh1t and looks like I'm going to have a really really sh1tty month. Feck it, I'm going to spin over to Mondello soon and bum a few pax laps for the afternoon

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

I don't have the energy (or money) for weekends like that either, but in serious need of one too.

jenizzle wrote: »
    I don't have the energy (or money) for weekends like that either, but in serious need of one too.

Where there is a will there is a way :D

I have a wedding tomorrow, gonna give the residence bar my best shot.

It's in Druid's Glenn.....

I always wanted to drive one of them golf buggies :D:D:D:D:D:D

They are lethal, I nearly turned one over in Esker Hills GC a few years back. Buddy of mine won't go down a hill in one either, when he was fruit picking in Australia he was going down a hill in, he hit a hole and it tumbled forward and rolled down the hill, he just fell out and landed on his feet as it was rolling

I have a wedding tomorrow, gonna give the residence bar my best shot.

It's in Druid's Glenn.....

Let me know what Druid's Glenn is like for the wedding.....I've a wedding to go to there in 3 weeks!

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

Ye old timers should organize a boards motors 90s rave... :D

I think I'll save it for next weekend as I'm going wandering then - I might even go out drinking two nights in a row... oooOOOooo :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Just been told today is world cleavage day, here's hoping the fine women of Ireland take the hint :D

conzymaher wrote: »

You better not be referring to me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cabrwab

GaryITR accept it man you aint 19/21 anymore!!

Spirit, jeebus back in the day, used have VIP passes to fire on pearse st, and temple theatre, bro in law was a resident DJ in there.
    Ah back in the day!!!

A certain poster in here who is a DJ was meant to be sorting out an old skool dance night in a club........that was last summer and i'm still waiting for it to happen :pac:

• Advertisement

cabrwab wrote: »
    GaryITR accept it man you aint 19/21 anymore!!

Spirit, jeebus back in the day, used have VIP passes to fire on pearse st, and temple theatre, bro in law was a resident DJ in there.
    Ah back in the day!!!

I'm younger than you!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Let me know what Druid's Glenn is like for the wedding.....I've a wedding to go to there in 3 weeks!

I was at a wedding in Druids Glen Mariott a few years ago, actually it's nearly ten years ago now that I think of it. Nice place, lovely food but the whole place seemed very 'clinical' or something. Bar service was piss poor and expensive.

A certain poster in here who is a DJ was meant to be sorting out an old skool dance night in a club........that was last summer and i'm still waiting for it to happen :pac:

If you want an old school night on the vinyl get down to Industry venue tonight, Danny Finnegan from Tonik FM is playing support to Fergie. He loves his old school vinyl.

He is doing another night on the May Bank Holiday Sunday, Shaft reunion night :)

His show is on Saturday from 8pm until 10, he doesn't do old school all the time but I just love his music, if anybody wants any links let me know and I will get them posted up or else search for him on Soundcloud - Mr Funshine
    Just been told today is world cleavage day, here's hoping the fine women of Ireland take the hint :D

I am doing my bit for it :P
    temple theatre
    I loved that place! Who your brother in law, Darren Flynn?

There is a Temple reunion night coming up in April
    MCMLXXV wrote: »
    I was at a wedding in Druids Glen Mariott a few years ago, actually it's nearly ten years ago now that I think of it. Nice place, lovely food but the whole place seemed very 'clinical' or something. Bar service was piss poor and expensive.

Ah hope it's nice now it's my best friends wedding, pity the weather is not as nice as it was at the start of the week!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Ah hope it's nice now it's my best friends wedding, pity the weather is not as nice as it was at the start of the week!

To be fair it was fairly new at the time. Like a newly built pub you need a few stomping nights in it to knock off the rough edges.

I loved that place! Who your brother in law, Darren Flynn?

There is a Temple reunion night coming up in April

No not him, he went by the name of demon ted (say it fast and you'll get it).

When i say resident it was more a constant gig for awhile thurs nights every couple of weeks i think.

Where is the reunion thing on?

@gary ITR true you are chief, not much though :p

Druids glen is alright,
    It is expensive though, at least i know the residence bar there stays open, unlike some hotels in this country with a golf course.

I'm going to see Jenny Greene next week, it's as near to a 90's rave I'll ever get :D

@gary ITR true you are chief, not much though :p

Two years is long enough!

MCMLXXV wrote: »
    To be fair it was fairly new at the time. Like a newly built pub you need a few stomping nights in it to knock off the rough edges.

I will add my footprint to it so!
    Where is the reunion thing on?

It's on the 21st April @ Industry (eustace st)
    jenizzle wrote: »
    I'm going to see Jenny Greene next week, it's as near to a 90's rave I'll ever get :D

Better than nothing!!

• Advertisement

Still closer to 30 then 20, mid life crisis and all that careful now!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement